In the upcoming Bye Week

oldguystudent

The early Vegas line has us as 14-point dogs against Nobody at All.

I see the offense scoring nothing, and the defense aggressively stopping nobody, while the coaches switch it up with the do-nothing game plan.

Nobody at All understands how difficult it is to recruit in Denton and plans to exploit that by admitting nothing, a bright up and comer in the program.

The smart money in this gives the points and bets on Nobody at All. It is a fools game to bet on Anybody, for they have nothing to lose.

The early Vegas line has us as 14-point dogs against Nobody at All.

I see the offense scoring nothing, and the defense aggressively stopping nobody, while the coaches switch it up with the do-nothing game plan.

Nobody at All understands how difficult it is to recruit in Denton and plans to exploit that by admitting nothing, a bright up and comer in the program.

The smart money in this gives the points and bets on Nobody at All. It is a fools game to bet on Anybody, for they have nothing to lose.

Well lets be real it is much easier to recruit to Nobody At All, NAA has proved in recent years to just get tougher and tougher. I don't think we will even score a point against NAA this week and all I expect this week will do is wear out the team for Homecoming. I am very disappointed.

Well lets be real it is much easier to recruit to Nobody At All, NAA has proved in recent years to just get tougher and tougher. I don't think we will even score a point against NAA this week and all I expect this week will do is wear out the team for Homecoming. I am very disappointed.

Just because you put up a bunch of cement does not make it easier to recruit here.

• Upvote 1

Just because you put up a bunch of cement does not make it easier to recruit here.

I think we need a good DT debate...

I think we need a good debate about the difference between cement and concrete; these are not interchangeable terms, folks (people in Allen, take note);

http://www.differencebetween.com/difference-between-cement-and-vs-concrete/

• Upvote 2

judging by the last 3 bye weeks, the team will learn nothing and come out flat and lose, the coaching staff for some reason with 2 weeks to plan and motivate have failed miserably

With this pretty much happening each time, could we spend the next two weeks out recruiting? I would like to know why we are so low in the recruiting rankings having a bowl game win to build off of. Anyone know?

(and please don't say rankings don't matter - everyone knows they play a role)

• Upvote 1