Wow! We need to offer this RB, ULM did

This guy has been one of the most prolific RB's in DFW the last two years at Everman, averaging more than 10 yards a carry with a large workload. His highlight reel looks like Reggie Bush or Barry Sanders. He's not a big back, but since when has size mattered for a RB? Only offer so far is ULM, amazing. Scroll down the article for his highlights.

http://www.dfw.com/varsity/m/#/2015/05/29/v-touch/1000029/recruiting-recap-evermans-kierre.html

• Upvote 1

Definitely worth a strong look, almost looks Dunbar ish. I will say, the teams he's doing that against are traditionally horrible, and they're tackling is atrocious, but something to be said for him running as hard as he does, and having the wheels to boot. I'd be intrigued and would definitely not mind a very strong look at this kid. 

Definitely worth a strong look, almost looks Dunbar ish. I will say, the teams he's doing that against are traditionally horrible, and they're tackling is atrocious, but something to be said for him running as hard as he does, and having the wheels to boot. I'd be intrigued and would definitely not mind a very strong look at this kid. 

Those numbers, that stature, that running style and that production equal Patrick Cobbs.

• Upvote 1

My comparison is based on Cobbs high school production and the fact that he was basically overlooked due to his stature. In fact, we came in at the last minute to give him his only offer, if memory serves me right.   I would take a chance on another Cobbs in a heartbeat. 

• Upvote 1

some of those runs were against Aledo so he is playing some type of competition.

Good point, they seemed soft on the edge, everman found something they liked on the edge vs Aledo all their long runs came on edge behind a pullers or motion lead. I would love NT To offer this kid. 

• Upvote 1

He looks EXACTLY like Cobbs in some of those runs.  Has anyone pinged the coaches about him?

If our coaching staff doesn't know about this kid yet then we have a lot bigger issues with recruiting than just needing to tip them off about him. I believe he's the leading returning rusher in the area.

Edited by BillySee58
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...