NT Jerseys for 9-11 LaTech Game?

MeanGreen01

we get it..."Old Guys Rule.."

we've seen your T-shirts...

Queen90 question:

What do the kids on the team call you?

Queen or Coach ?

It's game day...have you had a chance to break down the film this week? How we looking for tonight ?

#oldwhitedudesinjortsarefunny

Why are you gals so sensitive?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Why are you gals so sensitive?

more liked miffed on why Queen90 reads & comments on every uni post...

I have been reading Queen90's "big man" post for over two years and I keep asking myself "what went wrong with this dude...was he picked on as a kid...is he a frustrated old dumb jock...did his family not love him enough?"

yes...like it or not...uniforms matter...they're part of the equation. I'm sure that Queen90 and most all other old dudes would at least agree that the Marines have some of the best uniforms in our military. That's not a fluke...it's by design....that uniform helps in the recruiting young people...it gives those young men & women pride when they wear it...and tells the rest of us...they're no joke...the U.S. Marines are for real.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I have been reading Queen90's "big man" post for over two years and I keep asking myself "what went wrong with this dude...was he picked on as a kid...is he a frustrated old dumb jock...did his family not love him enough?"

yes...like it or not...uniforms matter...they're part of the equation. I'm sure that Queen90 and most all other old dudes would at least agree that the Marines have some of the best uniforms in our military. That's not a fluke...it's by design....that uniform helps in the recruiting young people...it gives those young men & women pride when they wear it...and tells the rest of us...they're no joke...the U.S. Marines are for real.

UNT90 cares about uniforms or he wouldn't respond to every single post. He is a closet uni queen.

• Upvote 1

If freakinng RV can come around on uniforms, so can you old farts. Whether you like it or not, it matters. Most importantly it matters to players and recruits. Just because you don't care or don't get it, that doesn't mean it isn't a valid discussion.

A discussion that goes on and on for pages and pages in multiple threads.

You know who else talks this much about clothes?....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

A discussion that goes on and on for pages and pages in multiple threads.

You know who else talks this much about clothes?....

Queen90 really needs new hobbies besides...homophobia, shitter stall mixology and being a puffed up X & O guy.

I'm thinking he may like Bingo, Square Dancing & Cross Words...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Is that flag you've wrapped yourself in too tight to breath? Edited by Army of Dad

ignore
[ igˈnôr ]
verb
  1. refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally:
    "he ignored her outraged question"
    synonyms: set aside · pay no attention to · take no account of · break · contravene · fail to comply with · fail to observe · disregard · disobey · breach · defy · flout · pooh-pooh
  2. fail to consider (something significant):
    "direct satellite broadcasting ignores national boundaries"