UTSA Zona Game Thread

StealthEagle84

So UTSA loses 38 some odd seniors next year. With scholarships capped at 25 per class, will they be down 13 scholarship players next year?

Or will the commissioner of ESPN grant them a large TV market with no competition exception?

They will face a huge rebuilding year next season. They need to capitalize this season.

Tap into your alum plus scheduling winnable games could and IMO would do wonders. We need wins, not televised ass rapeings. Winning solves all, cures all. Oh, and tap into OUR alum. Marketing waaaay better wouldn't hurt either.

Careful. Questioning our marketing will get you lectured about how we spend every dime we have already and that any questioning of the status quo makes you a "beating".

• Upvote 1

Well we all await your research that shows us how we drop a $800K to $1,000,000 paycheck and still pay the bills. I will hang up and listen.

It's easy, I'll call ULM's AD. Or any other AD that manages to bring marque games to their stadium and not just whore out there team.

Oh, and also manage to have more than 4 home games scheduled less than a year before the season starts.

Or about 10 other unrelated things.

But, if you wanna pay me RV's salary, I'll give it my best shot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1