T-Mac's solution to NT's QB problems

GreenBat

Of all your posts (and 1,526 posts in a couple of months might be a record) this one is the best.

I bet 200 of them have been the last 2 days. I don't like watching shitty football and I will bitch and moan until l am blue in the face. I watched some offensive shit Saturday. I am going to hug my boss tomorrow when I get back to work for putting me on the schedule Saturday morning, or else I would have been down there dumbfounded. As for the being able to throw for 15 yards Saturday night? I meant that...as for asking for a scholly, that was sarcasm. Not everyone on here is a beer bellied middle-aged dad. So, yeah.

• Downvote 1

Well, if he's joking, it's kind of funny, I suppose. Which he obviously is.

But seriously suggesting that you could pop a high school sophomore into the lineup and expect FBS-level results is unrealistic. In high school in 2011, Josh Greer threw for 2691 yards, 24 TDS against 11 Int's, and 16.3 yards per attempt.

Stats are swell and all but Greer threw more interceptions than completions Saturday. Not really sure how he ended because I zoned out and hit the sauce.

Believe you me, I am as pissed as everyone else. I even made a give me DAJON thread. I want the offensive problems fixed but for crying out loud, it's the UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS! They have more resources than they know what to do with. Their Dlineman run better than our RB and skill guys. Give it a flipping rest. I believe Mac and his coaching staff will get this fixed. I complained Saturday evening and a little Sunday then moved on. Also, you really need to learn what a punk is before you use it next time.

Edited by GMG24
  • Downvote 1

I've got a hand held camera and some sunscreen. If we can find a time that works, let's put together a performance video of Ben for Chico and Co. I think they'd love some input and would consider setting up a clinic for the passing game.

Time to put up or shut up. Be angry about this loss and take it out on SMU.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Believe you me, I am as pissed as everyone else. I even made a give me DAJON thread. I want the offensive problems fixed but for crying out loud, it's the UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS! They have more resources than they know what to do with. Their Dlineman run better than our RB and skill guys. Give it a flipping rest. I believe Mac and his coaching staff will get this fixed. I complained Saturday evening and a little Sunday then moved on. Also, you really need to learn what a punk is before you use it next time.

I am more than aware what a punk is, that's why I used it when/where I did. I also know what a sniveling little wuss is as well.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I bet 200 of them have been the last 2 days. I don't like watching shitty football and I will bitch and moan until l am blue in the face. I watched some offensive shit Saturday. I am going to hug my boss tomorrow when I get back to work for putting me on the schedule Saturday morning, or else I would have been down there dumbfounded. As for the being able to throw for 15 yards Saturday night? I meant that...as for asking for a scholly, that was sarcasm. Not everyone on here is a beer bellied middle-aged dad. So, yeah.

What if you had to stay in the pocket with GreenMachine closing in on you? Could you take the hit and complete the pass to UNTPlaymaker?

• Upvote 4

I am 27 and in shape. I know I could have thrown for damn 15 yards. If Mac is giving another scholly out for a QB who can't throw I'm available.

I really want to see this happen. There are only two possible outcomes, and I think no matter which one it would be highly entertaining.

• Upvote 1