Houston Fans trying to deal with UTSA loss

Harry

Nominate | Report

Posted: Today 12:37 AM

How you lose the hearts and minds of Cougar Nation and more...

Tonight was the playbook on how you lose it all.

It's one thing to lose. It's another to be out-coached, outclassed, and blown out by a glorified community college ( i know right? Me using that term)

What a waste of momentum, good will and talent and a record attended full stadium of fanatics. My disgust is extreme. But I am preaching to the choir right?

Levine cost us millions of dollars tonight in revenue and the goodwill of the whole Cougar Nation. SWTX and now UTSA.

Now our season is over before it began,

I am crushed. I dare anyone to say I am overreacting and I dare anyone to defend tonight's effort and say we'll be fine.

We won't be as long as we have DII coach in charge. Gibbs is a D1 coach.

Link;: http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=215&f=2804&t=13093511

I'm still calling it. This is not sustainable. There will be a hammer falling within five years. Coker will be laughing all the way to the discounted coach salary bank on a yacht in Miami as the violations pile up. This much success this fast, something smells like spoiled poultry.

Not sure how you say that. Their recruiting classes have not been great. Coker makes less than Mac. Much worse facilities than most FBS teams. Where exactly would the inpropriety be that you are so suspicious of? As much as I dislike how fast they have achieved college football success, especially considering how long it has taken us, I give them all due credit. They have done a lot of things right.

Edited by HoustonEagle

Yeah, this is probably the last chance for a while for them to win big. I'm thinking UTSA's seniors get their first bowl game this year. Hopefully it isn't at our expense. I'd really like to see a 14-game season for UNT, with especially the last two being wins.

They like SMU should have just stayed in CUSA. Instead they left because they feared beatings like this one.

I assure there was no fear. Fear would have kept SMU in CUSA. Instead we went to a more difficult conference and every sports pundit would agree

that AAC > CUSA as a whole. You can have your flukes :D