Any info on new Mean Green helmets/uniforms?

You keep saying that, but then you keep coming back and commenting. Are you sure you don't care?

I care about winning. I also like a good sports superstition.

Just the opposite of the Cowboys cursed road unis, the black home unis have been good luck.

Has nothing to do with how they look, a slash here, a swoosh there. Purely that we win in them.

That is all.

Edited by UNT90

I care about winning. I also like a good sports superstition.

Just the opposite of the Cowboys cursed road unis, the black home unis have been good luck.

Has nothing to do with how they look, a slash here, a swoosh there. Purely that we win in them.

That is all.

So you don't care, except on the occasions when you do care.

• Upvote 5

sml_gallery_2383_150_183571.png

sml_gallery_2383_150_34715.png

Yes, yes, and yes! These are really awesome! Like the first one so we have some GREEN in there as well! Looks modern and would really look good with our black unis. Maybe make that black helmet the carbon fiber though. Either way, very nice work Cdizzle86!!!!

I tend to agree. Its good but not great. Furthermore if you're going to have it on there then don't cut it in half.

Whose cutting it in half?

All we have to do is recruit a bunch of bird-faced players and the SOW comes alive!!!!!!!11!!1!1!

• Upvote 2

I tend to agree. Its good but not great. Furthermore if you're going to have it on there then don't cut it in half.

The SOW is awesome. Way better than the parrot we had back when you were playing. Now let's talk about our tailgating rig this year? Air......,,

• Upvote 2