Actually it was one guy posting a ton of updates, a couple dozen reading them, asking good questions, adding their own insight and updates and trying to in general make it a good thread... but then there were 2-3 people being complete wastes of human flesh.

To the people in the first group: congrats, you were awesome.

s24XH.gif

To the people in the second group:

++++++++++++++++

Hopefully, I was successful in erasing that totally inappropriate second little cute graphic you posted. Don't know why those who claim to be intelligent feel the need to express themselves publicly as one with very low intelligence. But that's for another post.

As to your comments...well, isn't that the way pretty much ever thread ends up these days on GMG.com?

Edited by KRAM1
  • Downvote 3

Hopefully, I was successful in erasing that totally inappropriate second little cute graphic you posted. Don't know why those who claim to be intelligent feel the need to express themselves publicly as one with very low intelligence. But that's for another post.

1) I learned the best inappropriate language from Shakespeare and the Bible.

2)

The Eagles Nest (There Should be Pie For Everyone Forum)

The one and only. The place for Non-UNT Sports, politics, and general discussions and debate. Pretty much everything goes. Not a place for the timid or shy!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hopefully, I was successful in erasing that totally inappropriate second little cute graphic you posted. Don't know why those who claim to be intelligent feel the need to express themselves publicly as one with very low intelligence.

It's still beyond me how so many people believe that ignoring any words of the English language is some how a sign of intelligence...whereas those who chose to utilize the entire lexicon in proper context are thought to be ignorant.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I guess you mean me somewhat ... but I can't post ANYTHING about anything that the other guy doesn't attack me personally ... My last post pretty much says it... We should monitor the situation but I don't want us to get involved until it is absolutely necessary (unlike him) . I don''t want American men to die for a reason that they shouldn't.... I don't get why some think I opposed WWII or make conclusions that I never said.... and I don't use profanity.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1) I learned the best inappropriate language from Shakespeare and the Bible.

2)

Well, keep telling yourself that if it helps you. Learning inappropriate language, for the learned, should also teach them about its appropriateness. I guess that part from Shakespeare and the Bible was lost on you. Carry on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

It's still beyond me how so many people believe that ignoring any words of the English language is some how a sign of intelligence...whereas those who chose to utilize the entire lexicon in proper context are thought to be ignorant.

Oh, but the operative words here are "proper context". You have missed your own point. Odd. Carry on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I guess you mean me somewhat ... but I can't post ANYTHING about anything that the other guy doesn't attack me personally ... My last post pretty much says it... We should monitor the situation but I don't want us to get involved until it is absolutely necessary (unlike him) . I don''t want American men to die for a reason that they shouldn't.... I don't get why some think I opposed WWII or make conclusions that I never said.... and I don't use profanity.

Until we are surrounded, right?

What you don't get is confronting and neutralizing threats early SAVES LIVES.

I guess they didn't teach that in military physical failing class.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Well, keep telling yourself that if it helps you. Learning inappropriate language, for the learned, should also teach them about its appropriateness. I guess that part from Shakespeare and the Bible was lost on you. Carry on.

umFqEHa.gif

I'm not sure if I should make fun of your sanctimoniousness or the fact that you appear to believe you are some sort of moral arbiter capable and privileged enough to pass judgement on both the usage of the English language and the correct readings of the Bible and the Bard.

I take solace in the thought that anyone holding such a mindset must be a thorn to others, but a torment to themselves.

• Upvote 4

umFqEHa.gif

I'm not sure if I should make fun of your sanctimoniousness or the fact that you appear to believe you are some sort of moral arbiter capable and privileged enough to pass judgement on both the usage of the English language and the correct readings of the Bible and the Bard.

I take solace in the thought that anyone holding such a mindset must be a thorn to others, but a torment to themselves.

Seems like the thorn is in your side. Justify yourself anyway you wish if it makes you feel better. Like I said, carry on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Can we just get back on topic?

I'm sorry, this gif has been posted:

1I9TFoF.gif

The thread is no more. It has ceased to be. The thread's expired and gone to meet it's maker.

It's kicked the bucket, it's shuffled off it digital coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleeding choir invisible.

This is an ex-thread.

1I9TFoF.gif

The thread is no more. It has ceased to be. The thread's expired and gone to meet it's maker.

It's kicked the bucket, it's shuffled off it digital coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleeding choir invisible.

This is an ex-thread.

Does that mean we can post completely irrelevant youtube videos?

Until we are surrounded, right?

What you don't get is confronting and neutralizing threats early SAVES LIVES.

I guess they didn't teach that in military physical failing class.

You just repeated what we heard prior and early on in our Viet Nam years... I lived through it and heard that a lot.

I suppose this makes you a fan of the LBJ administration and the then liberal thinking sec of defense Robt. McNamara

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

You just repeated what we heard prior and early on in our Viet Nam years... I lived through it and heard that a lot.

I suppose this makes you a fan of the LBJ administration and the then liberal thinking sec of defense Robt. McNamara

Just think, two more years and this can be some other president's problem.

• Upvote 1

Jeez man. Come on out of the 60s already.

Every war isn't Vietnam.

Did you just go to the DNC website and copy and paste what they tell you to in situations like these?

Free love!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jeez man. Come on out of the 60s already.

Every war isn't Vietnam.

Did you just go to the DNC website and copy and paste what they tell you to in situations like these?

Free love!

---I don't need to read anything.. I lived it and heard those same claims and was draft bait for EIGHT years which meant in a few weeks I could have be getting shot at or shooting people.. You (1990 I assume) never spent one day thinking that. .... but you are willing (or wanting) to put others in that position... War is war.. Nam or where-ever..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1I9TFoF.gif

This is an ex-thread.

makes me sad.

I don't even know what that is...

Come on...you wrote the book on pseudoscience, you're an expert in international diplomacy, you love Mexican food in FW, and you know how to run an athletic department. Just believe in yourself and there's no doubt in my mind you can learn apps, too.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1