Save The Date-Sat. March 22nd! Basketball Classic Returns!

KRAM1

Are the others listed playing?

If they show up, pay the fee and step on the court.....YES! All listed in this thread indicating they are playing will be in the player draft. You will get a PM with the draft list prior to the draft for your use on draft day. Trying to keep it simple.

Just PM me if you have "coach" questions...no problem. It flows pretty well.

And...tons of fun.....

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 2

If they show up, pay the fee and step on the court.....YES! All listed in this thread indicating they are playing will be in the player draft. You will get a PM with the draft list prior to the draft for your use on draft day. Trying to keep it simple.

Just PM me if you have "coach" questions...no problem. It flows pretty well.

And...tons of fun.....

Cool. I might bring the wife and son to enjoy in the fun. Edited by Andrew

Cool. I might being the wife and son to enjoy in the fun.

Certainly hope so. We hope lots of folks come out to watch the game and be part of this event. The more the merrier for sure. And bleachers will be set up for us, so prime court side seats available! No charge to come and have a good time!

• Upvote 3

Derek Thompson Holding His HOD MVP Trophy Photo Bid: $50

Brelan Chancellor Punt Return For TD Photo Bid: $50

Got you down on both...way to kick off the bidding....let's get this rolling folks!

Thank you Green59!

Next bidder?

• Upvote 2

KRAM I've got Audy Maggard in for a XXL and I will be XL...working on more.

Come on guys, let's get out from behind the damn computer for once and socialize with each other! Even if you can't play worth a damn like me it is a fun event. Plus the Cheer squad will be there and it benefits a good cause! GMG!

KRAM I've got Audy Maggard in for a XXL and I will be XL...working on more.

Come on guys, let's get out from behind the damn computer for once and socialize with each other! Even if you can't play worth a damn like me it is a fun event. Plus the Cheer squad will be there and it benefits a good cause! GMG!

Got 'em down...thanks for the help. And, is it Audy or Andy? Don't want to mess a name up.

Is this the only place you can bid on items? And I will most likely pay my 25 (or give a little more) when I get there the day of.

You can bid at the event. All our silent auction items will be on display and available to all for bidding...players, volunteers, spectators, etc. usually have some pretty cool items for bid...both UNT and non-UNT related.

Anyone with an item they would like to donate to the auction....just PM me. Gift cards to restaurants, etc. are always great items if anyone has an in with some place that might do ate to the event....hint, hint! :-)

What is the absolute latest sign up date? Is it possible to be a game-time decision -- where I'd just not have a shirt but still pay the fee?

Circumstances may allow me to make my long-awaited return to the GMG classic. Hell I might even do what I did the first year: burn myself out in warmups and suck wind the entire game. #inshape

• Upvote 1

What is the absolute latest sign up date? Is it possible to be a game-time decision -- where I'd just not have a shirt but still pay the fee?

Circumstances may allow me to make my long-awaited return to the GMG classic. Hell I might even do what I did the first year: burn myself out in warmups and suck wind the entire game. #inshape

Sent you a PM

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1