The sun will come out tomorrow

Harry

A lot of UNT fans are down in the dumps following a loss to UTSA over the weekend.

Its important to remember that all is not lost.

The sun will come out tomorrow. I have that on good authority from multiple sources.

Read more: http://meangreenblog.dentonrc.com/2013/11/the-sun-will-come-out-tomorrow.html/

I'm a bit ashamed, I must admit. I walked out of the stadium in silence after UTSA scored their last touchdown. Didn't even say goodbye to my section-mates including DT's parents. I kept thinking how stupid I would feel if we ended up coming back and winning the game. I let my emotions get the best of me and our seniors deserved better than a lot of us walking out on them (even though it was freakin' freezing). Now looking back at it I think this could turn into a very big positive. We could get HoD and get the biggest bowl game win in UNT history in front of a home field advantage crowd. Let's bounce back, fans and players, all is not lost!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Actually, the sun comes up every day but we don't always get to see it. Today was one of those days.

Yes, it's time to forget last Saturday and move on to Tulsa. They are improving but they're still beatable this year. And, there's no one that I''d rather beat that's not a Metroplex team. Not only that, we need to go into the bowl game with momentum.

Whatever is past can't be recovered but it can be atoned. I would hope that the Talons and a few hundred of their friends could see the team off with the message that we're behind them. I really like our chances.

• Upvote 1

I'm a bit ashamed, I must admit. I walked out of the stadium in silence after UTSA scored their last touchdown. Didn't even say goodbye to my section-mates including DT's parents. I kept thinking how stupid I would feel if we ended up coming back and winning the game. I let my emotions get the best of me and our seniors deserved better than a lot of us walking out on them (even though it was freakin' freezing). Now looking back at it I think this could turn into a very big positive. We could get HoD and get the biggest bowl game win in UNT history in front of a home field advantage crowd. Let's bounce back, fans and players, all is not lost!

Will Ryan that was a much better place than I was at. Could not make the trip so I had to go where all the UTSA fans had gathered at Ray's Pizzeria. Had to hear the all the cheers and stuff. Waited till sometime after the game to leave. Luckily there was another NT Alumni like me that was all in green and we both felt the pain.