Tulsa taking loss to UTSA hard

Harry

They may be better than expected, for now, but i'm not worried. We saw our team go toe to toe with Georgia there. We are still Ball State's only loss. Minus one play, we beat Tulane and Ohio. We just beat a higher ranked Rice who was going for their 6th in a row, on national TV. Our guys will take care of business.

• Upvote 3

I told Tulsa was bad. You lose 10 starter on defense, you're going to have problems. Add to that losing you leading returning receiver....

I told you all. I also said UTSA will be the toughest out of our remaining three.

Our last 3 opponents are UTEP, UTSA, and Tulsa. My 13 year old could have told everyone that UTSA would be our toughest test:) I guess you are right, UTSA sux the least of the 3.

I'm about 99% sure that UTSA is not bowl eligible this year so winning for them is a matter of pride. They do have a good offense but a mediocre defense at best. They'll be tough but they won't be overlooked and we get them at Apogee.

Is that so? I do not remember seeing the typical two year provisional asterisks by their name this year. I was thinking that has some how changed, well that is if the provisional probation thing was what you were thinking. I am wondering what the answer is.

The thing that worries me about utsa is that their offense is good and ours is just okay. Our defense on the other hand is much better than theirs. We have to hold them to less than 28 which is probably where we'll end up. This is doable, but this game makes me nervous....but the utep game also makes me nervous. I just haven't gotten used to being good yet.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1