Oak Street Drafthouse Homecoming Shirts

James329

Well then you're shit out of luck...

Really...? That's a bummer. That is the only way we decided in Germany when we would go to watch soccer games. They need to up the menu. My foreign exchange student worked at a beer garden there and that was an equal draw to the beer. The food. It was amazing and it kept you there even the game was not going so well...

No skinny jeans for me!!! Still have some shirts left and will still have some come Saturday morning, so stop by after the parade on the square and grab a pre game beer and a shirt. Got some big boy sizes as well. And enough about oak st and East side, lets work on getting this stadium filled on Saturday. See you guys out at the game and if you happen to be wearing the shirt, stop me and I will give you a drink coupon for after the game. Cheers and GO MEAN GREEN!

Thank you for supporting the Mean Green. I wasn't able to buy a shirt in person since I live in Austin, but I had a friend swing by and pick one up for me. Can't wait to wear it on Saturday! Go Mean Green

No skinny jeans for me!!! Still have some shirts left and will still have some come Saturday morning, so stop by after the parade on the square and grab a pre game beer and a shirt. Got some big boy sizes as well. And enough about oak st and East side, lets work on getting this stadium filled on Saturday. See you guys out at the game and if you happen to be wearing the shirt, stop me and I will give you a drink coupon for after the game. Cheers and GO MEAN GREEN!

You're a good man, John. You promised to hold an XL and a S for me, but Christopher Walker got them for me already, so I'm good. I truly appreciate everything you do. If you're going to the game, please PM me and I'll feed you ribs and beer.

Thanks for letting me put up my posters!

Gonna try and get a little pre-game at ESSC tomorrow. Never been. Built right after I tried Oak Street. Does anyone know how early the food trucks get there?

I am coming with a friend and his wife. He's a KU guy, but loves college sports. He's always had a passing interest in what's happening in little D.

• 2 weeks later...