NCAA Re-Ranking UPDATED

UNTeagle88

That's absolutely great news for us. When we take Rice on Thursday, we have no excuse to not win out. 9-3 will be fantastic. I've been waiting for that my entire career here at UNT. We need Rice to take out Tulane and for Tulane to be upset at some point along the way to December 7th.

Amen -- if we can beat Rice we should be favored against the rest of the schedule. I still maintain that Tulane will lose one before all is said and done.

So we have the exact same score against USM as ECU, also lose to Tulane by a FG, and crush MTSU where they eeked out a victory. I see how we're ranked 23 spots lower.

Yep... no respect.

I like how the announcers for the Southern Miss game we're still talking about their QB when we were up by 30+ points, too. They seemed very unenthusiastic when we scored. Again.

• Upvote 1

BCS Sunday morning Nov 3, 2013

Of interest:

27 Georgia

37 Ball State

47 East Carolina

49 Tulane

50 Rice

55 Ohio

56 North Texas

72 Texas Christian

78 Middle Tennessee

79 Marshall

85 Western Kentucky

88 Southern Methodist

93 Florida Atlantic

103 Tulsa

107 Louisiana Tech

109 Idaho

115 Florida International

120 Texas El Paso

999 (wtf?) Texas San Antonio

Complete list:

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/rankings/bcs

According to the link Eastern Carolina is at 47 while Marshall is at 79. These are important if we win the West Division to determine the host for the conference championship game.

BCS ranking won't come into play for the division title so who cares where Tulane and Rice are. It will come into play for us if we win the west and have the same conference record of whoever wins the east. Eastern Carolina and Marshall are the ones we should be concerned about.