All Respects To Rice U, Jess Neely, King Hill, The Mob: But This!

PlummMeanGreen

However, there is a "Here." It's in Bosnia-Herzegovnia. For your ease of reference, I'm attaching a link to the driving directions to get from Athens to Here. Head north on Aiolou/Αιόλου toward Leof. It's a 15 and half hour drive. Warning, there are tolls.

Dude, Αιόλου is under construction and is worse than 26. That's going to take you at least two hours.

• Upvote 1

I apologize for the delay.

After an exhaustive search of Google for nearly 30 seconds, I have determined there is in fact no "there." The cannon can not be there simply because "there" doesn't exist. Since the cannon doesn't exist, I have doubts about the flag as well.

However, there is a "Here." It's in Bosnia-Herzegovnia. For your ease of reference, I'm attaching a link to the driving directions to get from Athens to Here. Head north on Aiolou/Αιόλου toward Leof. It's a 15 and half hour drive. Warning, there are tolls.

Thank you for the warning, as I do not have an EU toll tag, and would need to carry adequate coinage for that journey.

We may not have reached laughter unanimity here, but I respect our differences and salute your gentlemanly conduct, your scholarly disposition, and your thorough nature.

Next you'll tell us that you played with our hearts and that you're not that innocent ...

Obscure? How would "YOU" define obscure? Making $250-$300 an hour makes obscure worthwhile for any DJ. Sometimes what you might call obscure we call and usually announce a song as............ "a blast from the past." Amazing how what some call lemons other can make lemonade, now isn't it?

And you mention appreciation? Who the hell is seeking appreciation among a small handful on this board? Quite frankly (and FWIW), all the right people who count in my Mean Green World already appreciate me and I really don't need to add to the list.

And for those who do know me they also know I'm not much for self-serving words, but out of 4 of us jawing back and forth on all this for what real reason I honest to goodness have no idea; anyhow, out of the 4 of us there is still only one that a UNT administration along with a pretty large committee gave a Ulys Knight Spirit Award to back in 1996. What would be the name of an award a few who have done their best to hijack a thread which was begun with total sincerity and in the spirit of school pride? Maybe.......................GMG.com Thread Destroyers and Just Too Liberal To Function Properly Turd-Knockers?

Keep on but I assure you.........I will get the last word whether on this forum or elsewhere. (And are you employed by the UNT Athl. Dept. and one of which I said a few years ago that no one thought much of your job performance and that because no other school higher or lower than UNT was interested enough to even interview you)? I do have some from that group who do "NOT" appreciate me! LOL! (Ask me how much sleep I've lost because of that). Amazingly, the job performance of one Dan McCarney this Fall will add even more years to their (who the hell is working on our attendance) careers at North Texas.

Think Halloween Night At Apogee Stadium! floating-ghost.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Downvote 2

Obscure? How would "YOU" define obscure? Making $250-$300 an hour makes obscure worthwhile for any DJ. Sometimes what you might call obscure we call and usually announce a song as............ "a blast from the past." Amazing how what some call lemons other can make lemonade, now isn't it?

And you mention appreciation? Who the hell is seeking appreciation among a small handful on this board? Quite frankly (and FWIW), all the right people who count in my Mean Green World already appreciate me and I really don't need to add to the list.

And for those who do know me they also know I'm not much for self-serving words, but out of 4 of us jawing back and forth on all this for what real reason I honest to goodness have no idea; anyhow, out of the 4 of us there is still only one that a UNT administration along with a pretty large committee gave a Ulys Knight Spirit Award to back in 1996. What would be the name of an award a few who have done their best to hijack a thread which was begun with total sincerity and in the spirit of school pride? Maybe.......................GMG.com Thread Destroyers and Just Too Liberal To Function Properly Turd-Knockers?

Keep on but I assure you.........I will get the last word whether on this forum or elsewhere. (And are you employed by the UNT Athl. Dept. and one of which I said a few years ago that no one thought much of your job performance and that because no other school higher or lower than UNT was interested enough to even interview you)? I do have some from that group who do "NOT" appreciate me! LOL! (Ask me how much sleep I've lost because of that). Amazingly, the job performance of one Dan McCarney this Fall will add even more years to their (who the hell is working on our attendance) careers at North Texas.

Think Halloween Night At Apogee Stadium! floating-ghost.gif

He thought you were referencing a pop song. Then you told him to "bite me".

Not that I don't love a good salary, spirit award, screw everyone, the AD staff are incompetent, and I will laugh last mark my words! tirade... But maybe breathe deep, count to ten, and then trace back to figure out what you're actually angry about.

I won't even get upset about the political crap. Cerebus is a bad influence.

Do you know what song I was referencing? If not then I'd say I was pretty obscure if a DJ didn't know what song I referenced. It was a pretty big hit back in 2000.

I don't see how the Ulys Knight Spirit Award and George Dunham have to do with this thread.

See, I can use the Googles as well.

I don't work for the university in any capacity. I'm not sure where that came from.

Are you going to continue calling me names or have you calmed down after getting that off your chest?

• Upvote 2

UntFan23 hijacked a picture, now wondering if Plumm is going to hit him baby, one more time.

Cerebus can't obey simple rules. Don't you know that he's toxic?

Sometimes, (You Drive Me) Crazy From the Bottom of My Broken Heart. Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know I'm a Slave 4 U.

Edited by UNTFan23

Cerebus can't obey simple rules. Don't you know that he's toxic?

tBJo0gf.gif

Intoxicate me now
With your lovin' now
I think I'm ready now
I think I'm ready now
Intoxicate me now
With your lovin' now
I think I'm ready now*
*While she is alright looking, it's really the lyrical brilliance epitomized by that verse leads me to celebrate her whole catalog.
  • Upvote 1

*While she is alright looking, it's really the lyrical brilliance epitomized by that verse leads me to celebrate her whole catalog.

You joke, but the Mark Ronson remake featuring vocals by Ol' Dirty Bastard really opened my eyes and ears to the musical complexity hidden within.