All Respects To Rice U, Jess Neely, King Hill, The Mob: But This!

PlummMeanGreen

Strength of schedule, my friend. Yall got a solid team I'll give you that but the schedules aren't comparable. Well see how our conference records stack up against each other at the end of the season.

Good teams beat good teams. Pointing out your strength of schedule as to why you are losing proves nothing other than you lost ... to good teams.

At least we can claim we've beaten two teams that had a winning record at the time we played them (Ball State (2-0) & MTSU (3-3)). We'll see how things go after Thursday night's game as we have the possibility of defeating another team that had a winning record when we played them (6-2).

• Upvote 2

Good teams beat good teams. Pointing out your strength of schedule as to why you are losing proves nothing other than you lost ... to good teams.

At least we can claim we've beaten two teams that had a winning record at the time we played them (Ball State (2-0) & MTSU (3-3)). We'll see how things go after Thursday night's game as we have the possibility of defeating another team that had a winning record when we played them (6-2).

So what youre telling me is that youd still be 5-3 if you played the schedule UTSA has played? lol

3-3 is not a "winning" record btw.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He thought you were referencing a pop song. Then you told him to "bite me".

Not that I don't love a good salary, spirit award, screw everyone, the AD staff are incompetent, and I will laugh last mark my words! tirade... But maybe breathe deep, count to ten, and then trace back to figure out what you're actually angry about.

I won't even get upset about the political crap. Cerebus is a bad influence.

Oh crap! Are you Turd-Knockers United still going at all this? Haven't yall done enough to this thread already? What do yall do for an encore? Tell the world what great UNT alums you are in your very special most unique ways? Spare us all.

TTG, seems to me that we have a moderator who wants to act quite childish to me (and others, by the way). Why don't you do Harry and some of us who don't like your goofiness and constant trying to impress with your $25 words a huge favor and resign your (I suppose) most important role you seem to have eve had in your lifetime. You are very biased, it shows and don't even try to deny it--not a good trait for a moderator most would think.

And the political crap since you brought it up? You mean that group of pinkos up in D.C. that included one czar (for crissakes--what a name) who had to resign because he was an admitted communist and another staffer because she praised Chairman Mao? You talkin' about that crowd, O Wise Moderator? And do you mean this unique group we have (until they are hopefully & bloodless'ly soon removed) that spent about 1 minute thinking about national health care, its affect on the 40 hour work week, so small a number of physicians for 30 million new customers, etc, etc, etc and then how to change that which was not broken (but only needed tweaking) so someone could have a freakin' legacy? Well, it's going to be his legacy alright. (My main guy who I supported 2 elections ago, ie Herman Cain (a businessman--what a concept that would be for D.C., eh) would have been so much more traditionally presidential and closer to the middle of the aisle (like Bill Clinton) but then the Alinsky'ites with their Rules For Radicals bible got hold of Cain, too) That's all about that.

TTG: O Wise Moderator: YOU! (a moderator of all things) Can we all collectively laugh now? And then you 2 partners in crime, too; that is, a couple of your impacted to the hilt with caca compadres who have ruined a thread begun with a sincere spirit of Mean Green support that all 3 of you get all goofy assed about one little historical aspects of "Come & Take It' of which yall didn't even know that slogans origin....neither does the numbskull poster from UTSA for that matter.

THE TASTY GREEK (dare we ask for an interpretation of THAT); anyhow, you and your "2" compadres should see the private emails and a PM (which you and Cerebus should familiarize yourselves by the way) of support I've received from some who will not get on a thread that the 3 of you have totally ruined and ruined in the name of what & why?

And Incompetent Athl. Dept? Coach McCarney is doing great in his Year 3 (as I predicted he would) and will save a few incompetents ancillary jobs because of it but I think our W/L records for the last 20 plus years speaks for itself for those ingenious enough to still use W/L records (as 99.0% of all NCAA FBS programs do)------------Of course, 20 plus years ago records would include UNT A.D. staffers who preceeded our present group. 20 years? Probably should have just said............most my entire adult life would have better covered all the mediocre and less years many of us have persevered for the most part.

I think AD/RV has done a good job with facility building since we were about 25 years behind in doing that, but, as a 42 year close observer of UNT athletics I think he needs to do a better job of evaluating those he seems hell bent on keeping on our (ancillary) staffs at times who I (and others) still don't think are doing the best of jobs. As I said, others apparently feel the same way; that is ,those who aren't drinking buds' of key A.D personnel and who have lost complete objectivity. I don't party with any of them....I can find better parties to DJ and make money doing so.

2 Things: The W/L records over a period of time speak for themselves and attendance is something no one in that department wants to spend much time in doing adequate plannning? How can I tell O Wise Moderator One................too many empty seats most games, that's how. At this time, the Wing Zone should have one used canvas covering it with "Come & Take It" painted all over it! You like that, TTG, Cerebus and UNT23Fan or whatever your name is?

Now you, Cerebus and UNTfan23 (or is it UNT23fan) do me a favor and go play hop scotch with each other. The rest of us will be fine w/o your counter-productive negative posts which are hardly pro Mean Green as far as adding to the spirit of a very importan Game Week. .And if you don't like me (as if I give a shit)----then come see me in person about that Thursday at Apogee and we'll talk about it. Can you do that?

Now This...................ALL 3 OF YOU TURD-KNOCKERS UNITED GET OFF MY THREAD AND DON'T COME BACK YOU TOO LIBERAL TO FUNCTION COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE SUMBICH'S...........other than that--

Have A Nice Day! :)

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Downvote 1

^Let's be honest the come and take it motto, while not legally UTSA's is something that we kinda started this year. So it was pretty blatant plagiarism. My first comment was a lighthearted jab at that...what followed is not my fault. CK didnt troll all he did was post a truth bomb.

edit: directed at forevereagle not my hispanic brother aztecskin

Edited by correcamino

Oh crap! Are you Turd-Knockers United still going at all this? Haven't yall done enough to this thread already? What do yall do for an encore? Tell the world what great UNT alums you are in your very special most unique ways? Spare us all.

TTG, seems to me that we have a moderator who wants to act quite childish to me (and others, by the way). Why don't you do Harry and some of us who don't like your goofiness and constant trying to impress with your $25 words a huge favor and resign your (I suppose) most important role you seem to have eve had in your lifetime. You are very biased, it shows and don't even try to deny it--not a good trait for a moderator most would think.

And the political crap since you brought it up? You mean that group of pinkos up in D.C. that included one czar (for crissakes--what a name) who had to resign because he was an admitted communist and another staffer because she praised Chairman Mao? You talkin' about that crowd, O Wise Moderator? And do you mean this unique group we have (until they are hopefully & bloodless'ly soon removed) that spent about 1 minute thinking about national health care, its affect on the 40 hour work week, so small a number of physicians for 30 million new customers, etc, etc, etc and then how to change that which was not broken (but only needed tweaking) so someone could have a freakin' legacy? Well, it's going to be his legacy alright. (My main guy who I supported 2 elections ago, ie Herman Cain (a businessman--what a concept that would be for D.C., eh) would have been so much more traditionally presidential and closer to the middle of the aisle (like Bill Clinton) but then the Alinsky'ites with their Rules For Radicals bible got hold of Cain, too) That's all about that.

TTG: O Wise Moderator: YOU! (a moderator of all things) Can we all collectively laugh now? And then you 2 partners in crime, too; that is, a couple of your impacted to the hilt with caca compadres who have ruined a thread begun with a sincere spirit of Mean Green support that all 3 of you get all goofy assed about one little historical aspects of "Come & Take It' of which yall didn't even know that slogans origin....neither does the numbskull poster from UTSA for that matter.

THE TASTY GREEK (dare we ask for an interpretation of THAT); anyhow, you and your "2" compadres should see the private emails and a PM (which you and Cerebus should familiarize yourselves by the way) of support I've received from some who will not get on a thread that the 3 of you have totally ruined and ruined in the name of what & why?

And Incompetent Athl. Dept? Coach McCarney is doing great in his Year 3 (as I predicted he would) and will save a few incompetents ancillary jobs because of it but I think our W/L records for the last 20 plus years speaks for itself for those ingenious enough to still use W/L records (as 99.0% of all NCAA FBS programs do)------------Of course, 20 plus years ago records would include UNT A.D. staffers who preceeded our present group. 20 years? Probably should have just said............most my entire adult life would have better covered all the mediocre and less years many of us have persevered for the most part.

I think AD/RV has done a good job with facility building since we were about 25 years behind in doing that, but, as a 42 year close observer of UNT athletics I think he needs to do a better job of evaluating those he seems hell bent on keeping on our (ancillary) staffs at times who I (and others) still don't think are doing the best of jobs. As I said, others apparently feel the same way; that is ,those who aren't drinking buds' of key A.D personnel and who have lost complete objectivity. I don't party with any of them....I can find better parties to DJ and make money doing so.

2 Things: The W/L records over a period of time speak for themselves and attendance is something no one in that department wants to spend much time in doing adequate plannning? How can I tell O Wise Moderator One................too many empty seats most games, that's how. At this time, the Wing Zone should have one used canvas covering it with "Come & Take It" painted all over it! You like that, TTG, Cerebus and UNT23Fan or whatever your name is?

Now you, Cerebus and UNTfan23 (or is it UNT23fan) do me a favor and go play hop scotch with each other. The rest of us will be fine w/o your counter-productive negative posts which are hardly pro Mean Green as far as adding to the spirit of a very importan Game Week. .And if you don't like me (as if I give a shit)----then come see me in person about that Thursday at Apogee and we'll talk about it. Can you do that?

Now This...................ALL 3 OF YOU TURD-KNOCKERS UNITED GET OFF MY THREAD AND DON'T COME BACK YOU TOO LIBERAL TO FUNCTION COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE SUMBICH'S...........other than that--

Have A Nice Day! :)

There's not a lot of squares missing on the moderation bingo card here.