Still Predicted to Beat Ball State

MeanGreenGlory

Beat Ball State & I'll shave my testicles and get a vasectomy

seriously? i feel like we should hold you to this. would be awesome!

edit: I just read the posts that came after this original post. Not as outrageous now that I know it was already a slight possibility. It would still be pretty funny when we win and you go through with it, though

Edited by 10Eagle10

Dissenters aside, the general preseason prognostication was that we would blow out Idaho, split BallS tater and Ohio (with the likely outcome being a close loss to Ohio and a close win over BS), and then get blown out by UGA. Looks like we're on track to do just that, and I'm fine with it

CUSA West isn't looking as hot as it did a few months ago, so I expect us to be much more competitive than I originally thought. UTSA has been a surprise, though. They beat a UNM team that edged out UTEP (which could show how weak all 3 are) but they also scored 35 on OSU. Tulsa doesn't look nearly as hot as expected though, so I think we have a better chance against them than I figured before now.

The biggest issue is if we finally have a season where we win the close games. I expect a lot of these to be very close and we need to squeeze through them with wins, unlike the 6 losses by 7 combined points we had over a couple of Dodge's seasons.

This Ball st team was better than Ohio last year. Only missed beating Kent by 2 points and would have had a 10 win season. Stomped a mud hole in their first two opponents. Can't say I feel good about this one at all but that is how you turn the corner. You find ways to win. Here's hoping we do.

We're picked to beat Ball State? Damn, Army must be a very sorry team this year.

The Ball State D actually allowed 363 yards of Army rushing against them yesterday. Rushing. So, if our five backs and line start clicking again, there's that.

What worries me is the 325 of passing offense the Cardinals racked up. I seriously wouldn't be surprised if they throw the75-80 yd long TD first play from scrimmage and make it 3 in a row on us.

Edited by Christopher Walker