Watch the TCU game.

meangreener

Hahah that attendance is pathetic. Just goes to show how touch and go their fanbase really is.

It's because they honestly believe they should have beaten an SEC team last week. And they really (no, really) believe they're destined for a Big XII title this century. They'll beat Texas this year and live off of that til next season.

It's because they honestly believe they should have beaten an SEC team last week. And they really (no, really) believe they're destined for a Big XII title this century. They'll beat Texas this year and live off of that til next season.

Don't forget those sweet new uni's they always come out with. That'll surely turn the attention away from what happens on the field.

OSU up 42-7 over UTSA with 9 min. Left in the 3rd Qtr.

But...have to say...great crowd for the game at the Alamodome...and, no not all...at all..there for OSU. Lots of fans for the Runners...good for them!

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 1

Shut up losers. We took care of business today and why would I or any other alum make the trip up to Fort Worth to watch them trounce a Southland school? Ill come up when Big 12 play starts. A conference you can only dream about being in or put yourselves in on a video game.

because you're a fan maybe? Maybe a sorry ass fan but still a fan at that.

Shut up losers. We took care of business today and why would I or any actual alum make the trip up to Fort Worth to watch them trounce a Southland school? Ill come up when Big 12 play starts. A conference you can only dream about being in or put yourselves in on a video game.

Fixed.

You are right. Y'all beat them as bad as we beat Texas Southern. You remember, the game you pointed out to say we suck. Sad thing is, you suck just as bad and you are a Big 12-2 school.

Your crowds will dwindle as you get your ass beat this year in the big 12. Headed to a very familiar position (bottom feeder).

I guess you were too busy trying to figure out why your dad left you and your mom to get to the game. The answer is pretty easy.

It WAS YOU.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Shut up losers. We took care of business today and why would I or any other alum make the trip up to Fort Worth to watch them trounce a Southland school? Ill come up when Big 12 play starts. A conference you can only dream about being in or put yourselves in on a video game.

Who the hell is "we"? You and the rest of the TCJC grads on the 7-11 graveyard shift?

• Upvote 2

Because that's what actual fans do. They go to the game, no matter who they are playing. T-shirt douchers only go to "big" games.

It's okay to admit that you couldn't get off work at McDonald's to go to the game. Saturday's at the mall are busy.

At one time there was probably 25k in their seats with another 5-10k under the stands cooling off. They also allow people to go in and out of the stadium during the game and id say there were another 5-10k in the parkin lots still. The heat probably did more to make it look terrible than their record or who they were playing did.

Read the top post ....we are not calling TCU people names ( I save them for SMU ) .. in general I support Frogs in games too..... just remember that I said I am guessing that TCU attendance and wins will go down in Big-XII (or whatever number) ... As they win less they will not recruit as well and that will drop attendance... TCU has less than 10,000 students and a lot less alums than UNT (40,000 students and 100,000's alums )... Put us in a major conf and our attendance and support would very high. Yawl feared a large state university about 1980 when the "holy three" [ Baylor, TCU and especially SMU ] did not support us entering the SWC.. The rest expressed support.. Yawl did not want us the be the team of the Metroplex region.