A UNT legend leaving Denton

Harry

Iseed Khoury, a UNT Hall of Famer who was the a standout kicker as well as a soccer star for the Mean Green, is leaving town.

Khoury has been the head girls soccer coach at Denton for more than a decade and had a ton of success there, including winning state titles in 2003 and 2004. He also essentially founded the Denton Soccer Association.

Khoury is to Denton like the Statue of Liberty is to New York, like the Space Needle is to Seattle, like really bad garage bands are to Denton.

Read more: http://meangreenblog.dentonrc.com/2013/06/a-unt-legend-leaving-denton-gaines-looking-more-certain.html/

That's so weird, I was thinking about him yesterday, because I was thinking about the All-Century team and remembered how insane his stats were and wondered what he was doing over the last few decades. Odd timing, but now I know...

• Upvote 1

He was/is my wife's favorite kicker of all time at NT.

The best looking kicker on the planet could take my wife out for a romantic dinner, give her a kiss and leave a business card and afterwards she would still not know the name of a single kicker...

Mine too unless he looked like that Matthew Macanahey (SP?) guy ( or whatever his name is.} What's so cool about him

The best looking kicker on the planet could take my wife out for a romantic dinner, give her a kiss and leave a business card and afterwards she would still not know the name of a single kicker...

anyway?