It’s time to jump on the McNulty bandwagon

Harry

What was long seen as a foregone conclusion became official this week. Andrew McNulty will start at quarterback for UNT when the Mean Green open the season at SMU.

There are a lot of UNT fans who are not particularly pleased. I get that.

Western Kentucky has one of the most productive quarterbacks in college football in Brandon Doughty, Louisiana Tech has a former five-star player who looked like a star in Week 1 in Jeff Driksel and UTSA seems to have a freshman with potential in Blake Bogenschutz, who just so happens to be former high school teammates with UNT wide receivers Tee Goree and O’Keeron Rutherford.

UNT has a guy who many hoped would come in and win the job in DaMarcus Smith. The problem was he missed pretty much the entire offseason and is way too far behind to catch up.

read more:  http://meangreenblog.dentonrc.com/2015/09/its-time-to-jump-on-the-mcnulty-bandwagon.html/

Edited by Harry

I'm on. It is Wednesday of game week. I will quell my negativity until I have a reason to release it again. Go Mean Green.

Bringing out the old favorite. Our players should watch this video from the 3:03 mark on a loop beginning one hour before each game.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 1