Peterson has big news --soon

GreenBat

Over it..... now if we are talking about the new x box reveal tomorrow, I can't wait for that.

The new Xbox reveal, much like basketball signing period, seems obviously (and has seemed that way for months leading up to it) destined to just piss me off and leave me pessimistic and wondering whether I should spend my time and money on something else.

The new Xbox reveal, much like basketball signing period, seems obviously (and has seemed that way for months leading up to it) destined to just piss me off and leave me pessimistic and wondering whether I should spend my time and money on something else.

Feel ya about basketball but x box is sure to brings hours and hours of fun ( plus hours and hours of the GF bit&*%$^)

Edited by mgfan
  • Upvote 1

Feel ya about basketball but x box is sure to brings hours and hours of fun ( plus hours and hours of the GF bit&*%$^)

Persistent rumors that piss me off if true:

- Always-on internet requirement

- Aggressive, obtrusive DRM that basically kills used games

- Mandatory bundled Kinect, with forced integration into console use and gameplay

Any of those alone is enough to push me into buying my first Sony game system ever instead of the new Xbox. And almost all of them have been roundabout confirmed or no-commented to the point where they seem inevitable.

My opinion only, your mileage may vary.

Persistent rumors that piss me off if true:

- Always-on internet requirement

- Aggressive, obtrusive DRM that basically kills used games

- Mandatory bundled Kinect, with forced integration into console use and gameplay

Any of those alone is enough to push me into buying my first Sony game system ever instead of the new Xbox. And almost all of them have been roundabout confirmed or no-commented to the point where they seem inevitable.

My opinion only, your mileage may vary.

Game stop going the way of Blockbuster, Newspapers, and the 45".