NT vs. MUTS Prediction Thread

kalebschumann

McCarney run up the score 24-0 at the half, gets loose on the Goose.

Stumbles across the field and saws off the horn off the blue unicorn and drinks the unicorn blood becoming forever invincible taking us to the National Championship for the next 500 years.

I didn't see that option when I was placing my Vegas bets...

• Upvote 2

DT has been ok for us. He's pretty accurate on short passes and screens (no that's not a joke) and is a decent QB between the 20s. We need him and the rest of the offense to step up in the goal line.

For me, Jimmerson has to get the ball when we're in the red zone. He is our only back this year who has scored in the red zone against FBS opponents this year. Byrd and Brown are good, but they both have run right into piles and gotten stuffed in the red zone.

Jimmerson breaks the most tackles, and when you're down by the goal line the defense is not going to let you walk in, usually. I'll say Jim Jim gets 3 scores and we win 31-21

We pack the box and entirely shut down their run game, and while they get a decent amount of passes on us, we also create enough hurries to have 2 interceptions (maybe 1 even a pick6,, still waiting for that), which is just enough to eek out a W. Also, we make a trend out of our last (and only really good) special teams game and have a real good effort there again.

NT - 27 MUTS 17

We're going to need some players to step up on Special Teams and at Wide Receiver. Hopefully Harris, Bynes, or someone we haven't heard much about, will take this opportunity to establish themselves this weekend against MTSU. A couple of unexpected holes to fill on Special Teams this week which could also significantly influence how this game plays out.

• Upvote 1

McCarney run up the score 24-0 at the half, gets loose on the Goose.

Stumbles across the field and saws off the horn off the blue unicorn and drinks the unicorn blood becoming forever invincible taking us to the National Championship for the next 500 years.

LOL!!