Headed to SMU/Houston

emmitt01

Yeah, I'm hoping UH obliterates SMU for various reasons.

Didn't the Coogs hang up around 80 on SMU one year?

1989, their first year back from the death penalty, with Ware at QB. Final score was 95-21.

This performance is just embarrassing. Botched punt returns and turnovers, interceptions, Piland taking that hit that's taken him out of the game... Ugh. Looks like the Coogs who played Texas State made the road trip to Ford. Seems like every time we play this badly, we're on tv. Ugh ugh ugh.

To all those that thought Houston was going to go undefeated just because they whipped our a$$, take a good look at this game.

That was one huge opportunity lost at the Rob for the little Mean Green.

Pressure their QBs, and this is what you get (and have got all year). No blitz and 10 yards off receivers is just saying "please beat me."

Rant over, back to looking forward.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

To all those that thought Houston was going to go undefeated just because they whipped our a$$, take a good look at this game.

That was one huge opportunity lost at the Rob for the little Mean Green.

Pressure their QBs, and this is what you get (and have got all year). No blitz and 10 yards off receivers is just saying "please beat me."

Rant over, back to looking forward.

Bingo

If UH does not post a winning record is Levine gone?

I don't think so. They'll probably keep him at least another year.

Congrats are in order for June Jones now, however. His team's performance (and Houston's lack of same so far) will temporarily squelch discussion that he just doesn't give a crap this season.