Headed to SMU/Houston

emmitt01

I have nothing to say. When you turn the ball over 6 times, you deserve to lose. After this game, I will leave the forum until sometime next week, I'm taking a visit to San Marcos and Texas State to see a good friend of mine anyway...

At least Sims didn't quit.

Must be tough losing to SMU and then going to San Marcos, home of the team that hammered you to start the year. Oh yeah, no need to come back here. I would suggest going to the Tulsa fan board and hooking up with Tulsa fan. I think ya'll are long lost brothers.

• Upvote 1

I have nothing to say. When you turn the ball over 6 times, you deserve to lose. After this game, I will leave the forum until sometime next week, I'm taking a visit to San Marcos and Texas State to see a good friend of mine anyway...

At least Sims didn't quit.

Thinking about transferring again?

• Upvote 5

Thinking about transferring again?

He was gonna transfer to UT, but after the Red River Rivalry debacle, he now has just given up and decided the best move is to do what he did last year: transfer to a school that beat his current school.

Hence the trip to San Marcos.

• Upvote 1

After many many years of trying to understand the lack of attendance at SMU home games, I finally realized why they do not draw well. The don't want to draw well....all SMU home athletic events are by invitation only and an rsvp is required.