What is your favorite Apogee Concession?

Harry

I think the only thing I've bought at a concession was a cheese/jalapeno kolache from Kolache Haven, which I think was right inside the student side entrance. Thing was reasonably priced and gosh darn delicious.

Metzler's has an outlet somewhere in the stadium as well, right? I'd really like to see some more local joints represented like that as opposed to the generic popcorn, hot dogs and soda.

• Upvote 1

THIS!

Where in hell are those great Corn Dogs we had at Fouts? The kids and I are all very disappointed this is no longer a staple at Mean Green games.

Rick

I miss Scrappy Burger. But I get to drown my sorrows in Maker's Mark so it's not all bad.

• Upvote 1

The kettle corn is really good stuff. We just haven't bought any in a while because it argues with the kids' braces. :thumbsd:

I think it's great that we've got local businesses doing concessions in there instead of the same standard stuff at every stop. Beth Marie's, Kolache Haven, even Rudy's and Sonic. (It was kinda nice to drink a diet cherry limeade at the Troy game.) I hope when Houston gets the new stadium off the ground, they do something similar.

• Upvote 1

How are more people not in love with Poppy's Kettle Corn? That stuff is super addictive. I also think a smaller serving option is a good ideav.

Definitely our favorite. Narcotics. I bring the extra home and pour milk on it the next morning and eat it like breakfast cereal.

Not really. But it's good stuff.