Dunbar lays a shot!

unt_rocket09

What I liked about Dunbar's debut was that he did everything they asked him to, and did it well. Even when he took a knee on that last kickoff return at the back of the endzone, after fielding the ball cleanly, it was Dunbar being smart, the way he's always been. All we needed was to start at the 20 and get the ball to within field goal range. That would have happened if the players on the field had exercised better discipline in getting to the line when Romo needed to spike the ball and stop the clock long enough to get one more play.

Honestly, it was the first Cowboys football I had watched in a while, and not the entire game. Even so, there were several moments when I experienced what got me to stop watching Cowboys football after the Jimmy Johnson era; some guys just playing badly enough at times to result in a loss.

Edited by eulessismore

90....change the title to Lance Dunbar of Dallas Cowboys Big Hit if you don't mind.... the title means the world of difference in the ability of persons to find it.

I'll try to do that next time I have a chance. I already have Lance Dunbar Dallas Cowboys included in the tag list, so I'm not sure if it really makes a world of difference. If you do a YouTube search just for Lance Dunbar Dallas Cowboys, this video appears in the top 10.

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
  • Upvote 1