If HE goes

untlynchka

Reggie Theus would definitely ease the pain.

I also would not Hate the hire of Danny Kaspar.

Haven't seen his name come up yet.

All Danny Kaspar does is win. Was voted most athletic at North Texas and Mr. Mean Green in 77 &78. This has been his dream job He would bust his arse and not want to leave when other schools come calling. He should be given a chance if JJ ever leaves.

Edited by curtisdaa
  • Upvote 1

Reggie Theus would definitely ease the pain.

I also would not Hate the hire of Danny Kaspar.

Haven't seen his name come up yet.

Reggie is looking for a high profile job. I don't think he'd be looking to take the lower profile job of the guy that just beat him out for LSU. Didn't he just turn down the Nebraska job?

• Upvote 1

If JJ leaves..... what coach in his right mind would not want this job. I'm not drunk on green Kool-Aid.

If you were a coach, would you consider a school that will have its top 7 scorers back on a team that won 18 games and whose big guns were freshmen?

Plus they signed a big rebounding, shot blocking center to go with a team that should make it to the big dance.

Plus they will add a transferring scorer (Patton) who should really give minutes and add depth & size.

This is not hard to sell. We should be able to get a really top notch coach.

If JJ leaves, he leaves us in the best position we could possibly be in.

If JJ leaves..... what coach in his right mind would not want this job. I'm not drunk on green Kool-Aid.

If you were a coach, would you consider a school that will have its top 7 scorers back on a team that won 18 games and whose big guns were freshmen?

Plus they signed a big rebounding, shot blocking center to go with a team that should make it to the big dance.

Plus they will add a transferring scorer (Patton) who should really give minutes and add depth & size.

This is not hard to sell. We should be able to get a really top notch coach.

If JJ leaves, he leaves us in the best position we could possibly be in.

I disagree...the snowball effect on this program from him being hired away could demolish the program.

I disagree...the snowball effect on this program from him being hired away could demolish the program.

Really depends on who the new coach is and what the new coach does in his 1st week on the job. I would think selling yourself to your current roster would be a high priority.

Because RV is only gonna hire people with previous head coaching experience now.

I agree with you though.....

I would hope RV would realize that one formula doesn't work for every situation. Football and women's basketball needed a coach with previous head coaching experience because they were at the very bottom at the time of the hire and had been put there by coaches with no previous head coaching experience.

Forrest has been a big part of elevating this program and at least deserves an interview.

Come on, RV, don't be a typical administrator that tries to make the problem fit the fix. Have the fix fit the problem. At least give Forrest an interview.

• Upvote 1