NT vs aSu

emmitt01

It really saddens me to see a lack of support for UNT! I think we have a great chance guys. I cannot believe all these negative comments after a huge win. GO post on espn where allthe haters post. Unt will dominate tomorrow before having a tough championship game ahead.

Actually Andrew, believe it or not, all the "negative" comments you see are shows of support as crazy as that sounds. Folks around here are superstitious. They believe that if we predict a win, we'll lose.... thus, advocating the opposite should guarantee a win - this is the reason for most of the predictions for a loss. The calls for Johnny Jones firing/job also fall under this category, but are little more ceremonial than anything...most everyone wants Johnny Jones to stay here...

Edited by chrisfisher
  • Upvote 1

Mean Green looking very sharp.

I hope hope Walton is OK.. he probably seperated his right shoulder... not sure if he'll be back for this game... we reaaaaaaaly need him.. hopefully, he comes back.