NT vs aSu

emmitt01

That was one of the best basketball games ive seen since the Mavs championship run! Great game boys, Holmen 23pts had the game of his life . Brandon Walton was a warrior. Tony was great on Defense despite the foul trouble. Alze was calm and collected with the FT as well. Good size crowd on NT fans there too! Cant believe JJ pulled it off again with all the setbacks this year. Just one more to go! GMG! :goodjob:

where is that large automobile?

this is not my beautiful house.

You know, when I met you in Mobile I kinda thought you were a bit of an ass-whip...a good, well-meaning dude...but an ass-whip none the less. Losing may've contributed a bit of that sentiment. Your internet persona, on the other hand, is one of my favorites.

I echo Green P1's sentiment...when UNT is in its shiny new uber-conference I hope you still swing by lil old GMG.com

• Upvote 1

You know, when I met you in Mobile I kinda thought you were a bit of an ass-whip...a good, well-meaning dude...but an ass-whip none the less. Losing may've contributed a bit of that sentiment. Your internet persona, on the other hand, is one of my favorites.

I echo Green P1's sentiment...when UNT is in its shiny new uber-conference I hope you still swing by lil old GMG.com

no problem amigo. i'm certainly an ass-______ (fill in the blank)

your boy had me thinking i was stuck in a david byrne alternate loop.

p.s. your chat haters still have me on lockdown! what up with that?