MY Letter to the Editor

KRAM1

Dude, it wasn't an attack... I am just going off what I have experienced. You are a fan of posting people's personal information on the internet huh?

You seriously take this stuff too seriously.

I honestly don't give a rat's ass what they said to you, based on your image you don't care about, I would blow a TON of rosy smelling sunshine smoke up your ass to get you to go away.

Those are their office numbers in the AD dept listed online, not their personal numbers, dude!

Rick

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

I couldn't agree with you more CBL. And I'll add, by pointing out the dripping hypocrisy coming from that letter, considering it's author, KRAM. This is same guy who only 19 days ago, used university facilities(the Alumni Center at the UNT Gateway) to host an event to intentionally counter our women's home game the night of their biggest conference home game of the year. A year in which, that program has realized it's second greatest turnaround in school history, and at the time, was leading the nation in that category.

It seems to me, before we go demanding the City of Denton to support our university, our own people should do it first.

I suggest Kram write a second letter to the paper that serves as a formal apology to Karen Aston and her team, because HE OWES THEM ONE!

Ricky McKinney

I understand what you are saying and agree. Wear the minuses as a badge of courage.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6