SMU Board mentions UNT as possible CUSA replacement

Harry

You're all missing the point. A thread about who could be on a possible list of CUSA replacements, on a board dedicated to a school who "never gives us a second thought", is 90% about US.

I think it's 90% about how a handful of dudes can show how they can be both ignorant. arrogant, and really have nothing to say all at the same time. The real point to me is: I don't care what folks like that say. Nothing to see; let's move along.

The guys on that blog were great.

They sound like insecure children. I have a vision of several has beens or never weres sitting in their parent's lonely basements eating cheetos in their tighty whities while blogging nonsense about people who care less about them during their breaks in the Everquest action. Or was it some online avatar life that those of us with lives don't even know about?

Either way, high comedy for me reading their pathetic statements.

the 'rodrod5' douche is particularly buffoonish.

His quote "I just happen to be someone that calls out idiots when I see them"

simply means standing in front of a mirror must be one unpleasant experience.

Oh good grief. This rodrod5 I think is our old friend with an axe to grind against UNT that has formerly gone by Checkfacts and TodgeRodge. This guy has serious issues and is trashing us over on the WAC board as well.

• Upvote 1

Oh good grief. This rodrod5 I think is our old friend with an axe to grind against UNT that has formerly gone by Checkfacts and TodgeRodge. This guy has serious issues and is trashing us over on the WAC board as well.

If anyone here thinks obsessing is really a good idea, please think about this guy and reconsider.

The guys on that blog were great.

They sound like insecure children. I have a vision of several has beens or never weres sitting in their parent's lonely basements eating cheetos in their tighty whities while blogging nonsense about people who care less about them during their breaks in the Everquest action. Or was it some online avatar life that those of us with lives don't even know about?

Either way, high comedy for me reading their pathetic statements.

Cheeto stained tighty whities is baad visual

I don't mind the smug ramblings of smu fans. As long as they believe they are lightyears ahead of North Texas, we can quietly build our program. Jones has tried to leave the ponies each of the last two years, and that won't help them in the long term. By the time we start our series, these same smug smu fans will realize they have a fight on their hand, and be very humbled watching their Big East smu program getting slapped around by UNT.

UNT is not a school for kids that didn't get into Texas or Tech. I got accepted to Texas. I had the opportunity to attend Rice. If I wanted, I could have gone to smu, and they would have given me a free ride too. I chose to pass on those schools, and attend North Texas. None of those schools could match the education I received at North Texas. I love North Texas, and I wear my Mean Green shirts and hats with pride.

• Upvote 2