Good Weather News?

untcampbell

Both channel 11 and 8 (please cut the happy talk crap, Gloria) reporting the strong rain bands that are expected Saturday won't get to Denton until after 6:00 pm. Stray showers in the morning, nothing during the game and gulley washer after.

No excuses. Finish.

GMG

Thanks for the update Mr. Campbell - See you at the game.

Go Mean Green - 150 yards rushing for LD and 5 - 7 record.

We are headed in the right direction.

Ray ban Dan is our mean green man.

• Upvote 4

Both channel 11 and 8 (please cut the happy talk crap, Gloria) reporting the strong rain bands that are expected Saturday won't get to Denton until after 6:00 pm. Stray showers in the morning, nothing during the game and gulley washer after.

No excuses. Finish.

GMG

You need to be at the game if you can, but these weather people around here do good if they predict rain and it actually rains....but they sure can't predict what time bands are going to be here and where...

• Upvote 1

You need to be at the game if you can, but these weather people around here do good if they predict rain and it actually rains....but they sure can't predict what time bands are going to be here and where...

As a pilot I tend to go with NOAA but it is still two days out.

Saturday: Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 65. South southeast wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Saturday Night: Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 37. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northwest. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

• Upvote 1

Where have you been?

He's in high school.

I'm missing my company Christmas party to attend!

Glad to see you have your priorities straight :thumbsu:

I'll be there rain or shine for tailgate and the game. Would be camping out tonight If I didn't have to get a couple of things done. If I can sit through the monsoon of 1998 (or was it '99) against Nevada and then a few years ago when it stormed (Navy, I think), a little shower won't hurt.

No excuses. Finish.

GMG

They were just a little off on that prediction.