Going to a game alone?

Turns out all my friends have bailed out on the UNT game and decided today not to go. I already have a ticket (I'm an alumni) and still want to go. However, I've never been to a game alone. Has anyone experienced this in the past?

You are never alone at a game. We're all there with you!

• Upvote 1

True. I'm just one of those people that feels strange if I go alone. But, I definitely don't want to watch a baseball game in lieu of my mean green!

My friend bailed on me this morning as well (wife spending time with him or something). I can't seem to give my extra ticket away today. I'll be sitting in section 210 by myself as well it looks like. You have better seats?

My friend bailed on me this morning as well (wife spending time with him or something). I can't seem to give my extra ticket away today. I'll be sitting in section 210 by myself as well it looks like. You have better seats?

Well, a friend of mine gave his ticket and he's a student. I'm not sure I can use that ticket, so I may have to buy one once I get there. I don't hold season tickets. Where exactly is sect. 210?

Well, a friend of mine gave his ticket and he's a student. I'm not sure I can use that ticket, so I may have to buy one once I get there. I don't hold season tickets. Where exactly is sect. 210?

Upper bowl alumni side closest to the wings. Good seats for the price.... I think next year I'm going to try to get seats a little lower. Actually standing in the handicapped areas / Concourse is a great view of the game.

Turns out all my friends have bailed out on the UNT game and decided today not to go. I already have a ticket (I'm an alumni) and still want to go. However, I've never been to a game alone. Has anyone experienced this in the past?

I do it about 3 times a year. When I started going solo I also felt awkward, but you get used to it. Of course I'd rather be there with family or friends, but it's not easy to get people not associated with the school to go.

This year has been easier, but today I was able to get out of something last minute and my friends were all booked up, so I'll be there alone today. Section 104.

Edited by Green Crazy

You may consider yourself meaner and greener than those who bailed on you. Soldier on alone if you must.

Haha. I don't know about depressing.

Haha. I'll try to come by and say hi sometime during the game as well.

I'd say it's more networking than depressing.. I need more UNT friends that go to games. All of my UNT friends are band directors who have marching contest every weekend and my wife and son can't come to night games because our son goes to sleep at 7:30.

Haha. I'll try to come by and say hi sometime during the game as well.

I'd say it's more networking than depressing.. I need more UNT friends that go to games. All of my UNT friends are band directors who have marching contest every weekend and my wife and son can't come to night games because our son goes to sleep at 7:30.

Always a positive to have more mean green fan friends!