Louisiana Monroe (2/19/11)

CMJ

I'm not even mad anymore...cause I have accepted that they have quit on themselves and us and have ZERO passion left. Congrats on a fantastic loss if any of you (team) actually read this board. 2011's recruits could put the smackdown on this "veteran" team.

Would not be so sure, if JJ can not keep a defending champion, Senior Laden team functioning how will he handle a bunch of big shot freshmen, who want to continue playing playground ball = crap defense and jack-up offense.

The ride our seniors have taken us on the last few years will always make me remember them fondly. Especially Josh and Tristan who have been here four years. Even this year up until late January was a ton of fun.

It's a shame that their careers are ending with the worst stretch of their careers.

Edited by CMJ
  • Upvote 1

Not one win against a good opponent this year. Our record is an aberration. This team has been done for two weeks. Another poor loss with no answers in site.

Playground offense with nothing that resembles a defense gets you nowhere. Why have we not gone to a zone this year is beyond me.

Not one win against a good opponent this year. Our record is an aberration. This team has been done for two weeks. Another poor loss with no answers in site.

Playground offense with nothing that resembles a defense gets you nowhere. Why have we not gone to a zone this year is beyond me.

So how many good wins would you say we had this year? I can never figure out your stance on our schedule.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Two games is not near enough. We should change up our defense much more than a couple of games in 25! With all due respect, stop making excuses.

You simply said you couldn't understand why we hadn't gone to a zone defense. I pointed out we did. Not making excuses.

I will say that zones are usually harder to learn than man-to-man, so if you want to play zones, you better be teaching that before the season starts. However, JJ is obviously a man-to-man guy --- always has been.

• Upvote 1