Congratulations To Fiu

letsgiveacheer

That was a great game and comeback by FIU. Now let's make it 3 and 0 against the MAC, as the MUTS are up next vs. Miami-OH.

Would love to see MUTS defeat Miami of Ohio, but that may be stretching it. Either way, the Belt has a Winning Record in Bowl Games this year...which is more than just one Bowl Game! Congrats to Coach Cristobal and FIU last night as well! Way to come back and kick some SpRocket arse! Enjoy the WAC, UTSA and SWT! lol

I was cheering for FIU as if they were us, just like I did with Troy and will do with MTSU. Our conference needs more respect.

+1 for your sentiment. I'm not sure beating MAC teams will get our conference more respect, but it can't hurt.

Rape jokes are awesome.

I enjoy the comments on blogs from FIU fans saying that it is not fair to bring up these allegations so close to their bowl victory. How dare these young ladies taint this fine moment?

Next thing you know, Wittels' dad will say that the girls are gold diggers out to get fine, upstanding young men who will never play beyond AAA baseball at best.

• Downvote 1

I enjoy the comments on blogs from FIU fans saying that it is not fair to bring up these allegations so close to their bowl victory. How dare these young ladies taint this fine moment?

Next thing you know, Wittels' dad will say that the girls are gold diggers out to get fine, upstanding young men who will never play beyond AAA baseball at best.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=5960140

He is already setting that defense up...

" Wittels' father, an orthopedist, told The Miami Herald that his son would be vindicated. He said his son was "devastated" by the allegations.

"Anyone can accuse anyone of anything at any time," Michael Wittels told the Miami newspaper during a Monday morning phone interview. "He's not doing well, obviously. He's blown away. He's devastated that someone would accuse him of this." "

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=5960140

He is already setting that defense up...

" Wittels' father, an orthopedist, told The Miami Herald that his son would be vindicated. He said his son was "devastated" by the allegations.

"Anyone can accuse anyone of anything at any time," Michael Wittels told the Miami newspaper during a Monday morning phone interview. "He's not doing well, obviously. He's blown away. He's devastated that someone would accuse him of this." "

Let's remember that he is innocent until proven guilty. I know absolutely nothing about the case, but I also know there are people out there that will do anything to make a buck and athletes out there that think they are above the law.

Let's remember that he is innocent until proven guilty. I know absolutely nothing about the case, but I also know there are people out there that will do anything to make a buck and athletes out there that think they are above the law.

I agree with innocent until proven guilty and that there are people who will try to accuse people of things that they did not do. The father just needs to let the law enforcement do their investigation then make comments about it.

Hopefully there was no rape committed by Wittels or his two friends though!