Thinking Ahead

Quoner

Syracuse Sausage? Really? Syracuse?

Let's bring in some good Texas versions like Chappell Hill or Burton. For all that is clean and good, Syracuse is in freakin' New York!

+1 I was thinking the same thing!

Syracuse Sausage? Really? Syracuse?

Let's bring in some good Texas versions like Chappell Hill or Burton. For all that is clean and good, Syracuse is in freakin' New York!

We would all love to have the sausage splash that comes from Earl Campbell, but we have to be realistic about our resources. They've been throwing sausage parties in Syracuse for three generations, so even if they're not from Texas, not very many can beat their meat. Besides, I hear they're very enthusiastic about going out into the Denton community and introducing people to their weiners.

• Upvote 1

We would all love to have the sausage splash that comes from Earl Campbell, but we have to be realistic about our resources. They've been throwing sausage parties in Syracuse for three generations, so even if they're not from Texas, not very many can beat their meat. Besides, I hear they're very enthusiastic about going out into the Denton community and introducing people to their weiners.

Look, I don't know about you, but I don't want a sausage company catering the UNT games that has a pending lawsuit because it was accused of choking and slapping one of it's sausages.

Can't we get a more upstanding sausage?

• Upvote 1

Look, I don't know about you, but I don't want a sausage company catering the UNT games that has a pending lawsuit because it was accused of choking and slapping one of it's sausages.

Cm'on man, we all have joked our saugages at one point or another. You know it's true.

*giggle*

He said upstanding sausage.