Black Jerseys

UNT 90 Grad

yea hopefully we change our uni's with the new stadium. im not in love with our helmets or uni's. id like to see the new logo on the helmets, and black incorporated somehow into our home uni's....

the start though however will be changing our ugly helmets to green helmets with the new white eagle logo

That's just a dark photo of a green jersey. I wouldn't mind a "special game" black jersey like basketball has but not without a green helmet and lots of green trim. Perhaps multiple helmets like Baylor, Ok st., Oregon, and several schools have now? We also need to take "North Texas" off the helmet since it is also on the jersey!!!

• Downvote 2

Anyone see the A&M v OSU game last night. OSU was sporting black jerseys. Horrible.

Seems like to me that OSU has always had problems finding the right fashion statement for their unis'. Dare they ever try UT's burn't orange?

Last time I saw a game at their stadium there was rust all over several sections of their stadium seating but...

...ol' T. Boone Pickens sure made one helluva' football palace out of OSU's stadium named in his honor (and for his humongous donation).

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

I think our Under Armour Jerseys/Uniforms are really looking good these days. There isn't a team we go play that has any better uniforms than we do.

The old eagle on the helmets and the dead dark green uniforms were awful. We really looked like a DI AA or DII team in those outfits.

Hats off to whoever decided on these uniforms and I hope we keep the same look going into the new stadium. (Maybe for special games bring in black top with White pants. This would be a nice added change but not necessary. I would rather they save the money and put it into recruiting and keep facilities up to date.

Go Mean Green!!

• Upvote 3

Anyone see the A&M v OSU game last night. OSU was sporting black jerseys. Horrible.

I don't think I've ever seen a college black jersey that I really liked. Come to think of it, there aren't many black football jerseys that I think look good - the Pittsburgh Steelers jersey would be an exception (somehow it works for them with the mix of gold and white).

I don't like the TTech black jersey either. OSU black jerseys also looked bad.

I think our current color scheme looks pretty good - I just long for the day when we don't have to spell out the name of our school on the helmets

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't think I've ever seen a college black jersey that I really liked. Come to think of it, there aren't many black football jerseys that I think look good - the Pittsburgh Steelers jersey would be an exception (somehow it works for them with the mix of gold and white).

I don't like the TTech black jersey either. OSU black jerseys also looked bad.

I think our current color scheme looks pretty good - I just long for the day when we don't have to spell out the name of our school on the helmets

I like Army's jerseys...

yea hopefully we change our uni's with the new stadium. im not in love with our helmets or uni's. id like to see the new logo on the helmets, and black incorporated somehow into our home uni's....

the start though however will be changing our ugly helmets to green helmets with the new white eagle logo

Agree. We need to change those helmets for sure.

helmet-45eaglegradient250.jpg

• Upvote 2