Another Offensive Injury

CaliMeanGreen

We now have 10, I repeat 10 Offensive Players done for the year. TE Connor Gil-Martin is done for the season.

Not really fair to ask a new OC (Canales) to turn things around when you have 10 Offensive Players done for the year. I am going to judge Canales off of the first 2 Games of the season, that is it.

@ Clemson 400+Yards TTL offense, TOP 40+ Minutes. 10 Points

Vs. Rice 400+Yards TTL Offense, 31 Points.

That is pretty good numbers for a New OC.

10 OFFENSVE PLAYERS OUT FOR THE YEAR!!!

Would you mind giving us your count not that I don't believe you I just am trying to update my list. 10 players is certainly a lot.

Benny Jones

Brown

Gill-Conner

Leppo

Johnson

Tune

Thompson

Breece?

Benny Jones

Brown

Gill-Conner

Leppo

Johnson

Tune

Thompson

Breece?

Gotta feel for Donohue, came down from Northeastern for his Sr. season only to be cut short. Even if he was eligible for a redshirt not sure he would request one.

Don't forget Cook, and the CB whose name is eluding me at the moment. You can add Mosely in there as well. Oh, and Christopher Bynes.

SEASON ENDING:

QB-Nathan Tune

QB-Derek Thompson

C-JJ Johnson

C-Nick Leppo

WR-Benny Jones

WR-Chris Bynes

FB-Greg Brown

TE-Conor Gilmartin-Donahue

PENDING:

FB-Micah Mosley

WR-Breece Johnson

WR-Darius Carey

DEFENSE:

CB-Stephen Ford

CB-Chris Neal

S-DeWaylon Cook

Those are the ones that I'm personally aware of.

He's playing with a cast on his hand. Injured in camp.

Injured moving furniture wasn''t he? I think Outlaw is still a bit gimpy as well, and with the injury to Breece Johnson, the lack of depth at receiver sounds like another reason that Riley should not be our starting QB until absolutely necessary. Also, Drake has been walking wounded all season and I wish they would consider moving him back to Center and bringing a fresh body in at Guard. Hard to believe we've got all of this after only 3 games.

We now have 10, I repeat 10 Offensive Players done for the year. TE Connor Gil-Martin is done for the season.

Not really fair to ask a new OC (Canales) to turn things around when you have 10 Offensive Players done for the year. I am going to judge Canales off of the first 2 Games of the season, that is it.

@ Clemson 400+Yards TTL offense, TOP 40+ Minutes. 10 Points

Vs. Rice 400+Yards TTL Offense, 31 Points.

That is pretty good numbers for a New OC.

10 OFFENSVE PLAYERS OUT FOR THE YEAR!!!

UNT had 512 total yards in the 2009 season opener and 301 yards in the home opener in the rain in 2009. They had 470 total yards in the 4th game of the season against MTSU in the Sun Belt opener. What is your point?