North Texas At Army - Game Thread

PerryG2480

I hope Dodge is trying to get the team up during half-time. If we can move the damn ball we can still win this game.

We certainly "can" still win. But it's going to take more than getting the team up. I appreciate Riley's willingness to help the team wherever he can, but we are seeing that he cannot throw the ball very well. Pass protection looked like it improved throughout the half, but it won't help if the QB can't hit his open receiver.

We can mess up anything.

I think I just had my moment of losing it for good. Dunbar breaks off a BIG run. Possible momentum-builder, team psychology boost, etc. And of course, there's a holding penalty. They cut to Dodge on the sideline, and he's calmly explaining a play to Carey. The rational side of me knows better, but I just wish he had been ripping heads off yelling about yet another stupid penalty. I wanted to see some emotion from the guy. Just something. This team does not need Spock logically dissecting a play right now. It needs Spock in the middle of Amok Time. Sigh. Sorry. Rant over.