Unt To Play Nationally Tv Game

Brett Vito

They don't make pants large enough to contain the basketball weenie I've been sporting for the past few days.

To be fair, the largest Pull Up size is Xtra Large 4T-5T (for preschool to elementary schooled children 39+ lb).

• Upvote 2

Good news. It's just too bad that we're playing at WKU for like the 10th year in a row, and that the game isn't being broadcast from Denton.

I wonder if having the game on ESPN from the Pit would finally generate more than a 3,500 attendance level for a conference game.

Great news.

I am absolutely thrilled with all the good news relating to the basketball program recently. GREAT STUFF. The fact that UNT is getting this great PR is also good for the University as a whole and the athletic programs in specific. Man, here it is August and the BB program is getting such good press. Be still my heart!

Hey, maybe the football program will get this sort of great press in January and February during basketball season. Could happen, you know after that 7+ win season this year!

GO MEAN GREEN!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Having a national spolight like ESPN is a huge recruiting plus for us. This is a great deal no matter how you slice it!

Cool that you fellas have a game on ESPN...but I really doubt a game on ESPN is going to help your recruiting

LOL!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Cool that you fellas have a game on ESPN...but I really doubt a game on ESPN is going to help your recruiting

LOL!

Based on what I learned from you guys last year, we're at least 2 shady AAU coach hirings and a short-term fling with one of the biggest scumbag coaches of all time short of an Elite 8 run. Don't give up on us though!

Edited by Quoner
  • Upvote 2