Rv Interview Part Ii

Harry

I updated the entry to show a direct link for those that couldn't use the automatic player....also, the pods are available in iTunes pretty much as soon as they are published. Make sure that if you are subscribing on iTunes, you are subscribed to the correct one......there are two listed and I can't get apple to remove the old one. The newest one has all of last season and ends with pod #68.....

Gmg......

I've always been impressed with the passion I hear in Rick's voice. While he is well compensated, I think believe he wakes up each morning thinking of ways to make North Texas Athletics better and wants nothing but a high level of success for our players, students, and coaches.

Thanks Rick

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 1

Excellent Part II to go along with the excellent job done on Part I. I truly believe that UNT is lucky and blessed at the same time to have an AD with as much passion for the University as RV has day in and day out. He is "on the job" 24/7 folks...believe that. When he said he was at the lake and went over to thank some folks with UNT flags out, he meant it. I have seen him stop people as he goes by to thank them for wearing Mean Green gear. This man lives, breathes and eat Mean Green athletics and UNT in general.

His comment about "Praise in public and criticize in private" really hit the nail on the head.

As a proud member of the MEAN GREEN NATION I would tell everyone that there is a lot to "PRAISE" about what is going on these days with UNT Athletics and UNT in general.

Thanks, harry...Thanks RV...great Podcast.

GO MEAN GREEN!!!!!

I updated the entry to show a direct link for those that couldn't use the automatic player....also, the pods are available in iTunes pretty much as soon as they are published. Make sure that if you are subscribing on iTunes, you are subscribed to the correct one......their are two listed and I can't get apple to remove the old one. The newest one has all of last season and ends with pod #68.....

Gmg......

I just did a search in iTunes for "mean green podcast" and your logo came up as the second in the search. It was very easy. Personally, I prefer the podcast to the Flash file as it is too easy to click away from and once you click away Flash makes you start over. It's also hard to rewind a couple of seconds in Flash.

Thanks again for doing these. From the picture, you have a nice setup to record the podcasts.

Edited by VideoEagle

Great pod cast. RV is doing a great job, and I really feel this program is on the way up. I was very pleased to hear about the lighting in the new stadium. 100 foot candles is very good. I did a little research and found out that the NCAA requires a site to have 125 foot candles of lighting to host the National Championship game. Going from 20 fc in Fouts to 100 fc in the new stadium is big. We are really going to be up there with the quality of images broadcast from the new stadium.