Please Be There Thursday

emmitt01

GO TO THE GAME... but don't do it for any of the a-holes on this board, do it for your old pal the double-J:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgTyXaRN3NU

[Couldn't get the embedding to work on the new board...anyone want to take a go at it?]

GO TO THE GAME... but don't do it for any of the a-holes on this board, do it for your old pal the double-J:

[Couldn't get the embedding to work on the new board...anyone want to take a go at it?]

• Upvote 1

I posted in another thread already but we will not be there because it's my baby girl's 7th birthday and she has a 7:45pm soccer game that night. Bummer right? About the soccer game part, not her birthday. :)

We totally wish we could be there!

Cheer for us! I know we will be cheering the boys on no matter where we are!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good to see JJ promoting this himself. He doesn't have to, of course, but this is the way he can help elevate his recruiting. More butts in the seats = better recruits. He's just taking matters into his own hands now. And who better than him to deliver the message. Coming from RV it only goes so far. This is a true emotional appeal that I think could be quite effective.

Oh and I'm going to be there for the game as well. This will make my second home game this year. Isn't easy for me with the kids and our current situation, but I WILL make this game.

Edited by Stan R

I posted in another thread already but we will not be there because it's my baby girl's 7th birthday and she has a 7:45pm soccer game that night. Bummer right? About the soccer game part, not her birthday. smile.gif

We totally wish we could be there!

Cheer for us! I know we will be cheering the boys on no matter where we are!

No it is not a bummer! You won't remember in a few years anything about the UNT game...you will not even recall if UNT won or lost, BUT, I'll bet you donuts to dollars that you AND your daughter will remember those soccer games...PRICELESS!

You get an "excused absence" for this game....some things just are not to be missed...memories made! Trust me on this one...

No it is not a bummer! You won't remember in a few years anything about the UNT game...you will not even recall if UNT won or lost, BUT, I'll bet you donuts to dollars that you AND your daughter will remember those soccer games...PRICELESS!

You get an "excused absence" for this game....some things just are not to be missed...memories made! Trust me on this one...

:) Oh, I would recall if we won or not. I pretty much remember all wins that I attend, especially when it's an important game like this BUT like you said memories made.

Well it looks like a lot of greeks will be there... I just wish green was the color of breast cancer awareness instead of pink.

- http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=357146356140&ref=nf

"Come Pink out the Game with ZTA!

Come show your support for Breast Cancer awareness while we Pink out the UNT Mens Basketball game!

There will be a competition between greeks for the chapter with the most people at the game! Come wearing Pink!

The ladies of ZTA will be there passing out shower cards, info cards, and pink ribbons. We will also be taking donations and selling t-shirts.

The gates open at 6 and the game starts at 7pm.

See you there!"

Well it looks like a lot of greeks will be there... I just wish green was the color of breast cancer awareness instead of pink.

- http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=357146356140&ref=nf

"Come Pink out the Game with ZTA!

Come show your support for Breast Cancer awareness while we Pink out the UNT Mens Basketball game!

There will be a competition between greeks for the chapter with the most people at the game! Come wearing Pink!

The ladies of ZTA will be there passing out shower cards, info cards, and pink ribbons. We will also be taking donations and selling t-shirts.

The gates open at 6 and the game starts at 7pm.

See you there!"

It is very true that there will be lots of greeks. I have talked to at least one guy I know in every fraternity telling them it would be a great brotherhood event. My fraternity (Pi Kappa Alpha) is actually doing an alumni event at the game. I tried to convince them to wear green, but I think most will be wearing Garnet...at least they will be there. I will be wearing green! :D

The usual group of parents and girlfriend will be there with me!

It is very true that there will be lots of greeks. I have talked to at least one guy I know in every fraternity telling them it would be a great brotherhood event. My fraternity (Pi Kappa Alpha) is actually doing an alumni event at the game. I tried to convince them to wear green, but I think most will be wearing Garnet...at least they will be there. I will be wearing green! biggrin.gif

The usual group of parents and girlfriend will be there with me!

What the hell is Garnet?? If it is a shade of pink, it's still pink.

Don't Church it up, Son!

What the hell is Garnet?? If it is a shade of pink, it's still pink.

Don't Church it up, Son!

I wouldn't sweat it. For every two parts pink they bring, just bring one part stink to even it out.

• Upvote 3