Boise State Game

NT03

I know that it's still 4 days away , but I'm not sure after today when I'll get a chance to log back on here.

It's not listed on 360 so I'm hoping that it catches on channelsurfing.net , but if not was wondering if maybe we could buy it on tv/internet somewhere. If anyone in the next few days could let me know on here please do. I'll be heading out of town soon to visit family , then I'll be at the fantasy of lights basketball tourney in Wichita Falls for most of the weekend so I probably won't log back in until gametime Saturday night. Thanks in advance

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, the day of the game arrives. This is a good game to tell us where we stand right now. BSU has been playing on the road since their season opener and will likely be charged up to finally be home. They've finished close to the top of the WAC the last few seasons, including an NCAA appearance 2 years ago.

One possible viewing option is the Boise Video feed for $9.95. It is month-to-month so just sign up for 1 month and cancel.

Also, I see conflicting start times:

UNT Poster: 6:00

UNT Website: 8:00

UNT Email: 6:00

ESPN: 8:05

Boise Website: 7:45

Any one know that the confirmed start time is?

Edited by chrisfisher

I didn't see this posted anywhere, but it looks like the Boise game will be broadcast on channelsurfing.net.

I could kiss you, sir.

This is the first game I haven't seen in person. I was very sad when I thought I wouldn't be able to at least watch a webstream.