Call To Action

EagleMBA

Tomorrow will be a historic day for UNT, facilities-wise. How about showing up for the grounbreaking?

To the team...this is your bowl game. The crowd, the pageantry, the opponent, and the seniors' last home game. How about getting sky high for this one and playing a complete game?

To my fellow fans. The weather will be wonderful for late November. No excuses. We need all of you to show up, enjoy the pre-game atmosphere, then put your butt in a seat and support our team. Can you do that?

Together, we can do this. I'm in, who's with me?

Tomorrow will be a historic day for UNT, facilities-wise. How about showing up for the grounbreaking?

To the team...this is your bowl game. The crowd, the pageantry, the opponent, and the seniors' last home game. How about getting sky high for this one and playing a complete game?

To my fellow fans. The weather will be wonderful for late November. No excuses. We need all of you to show up, enjoy the pre-game atmosphere, then put your butt in a seat and support our team. Can you do that?

Together, we can do this. I'm in, who's with me?

Sir, I would follow you through the mists of Avalon, if that's what you're asking.

Seriously, well said. If you're not going to Stillwater, why miss this moment regardless of how bunchy your football panties are?

Guest GrayEagleOne

I'd dearly love to see a large crowd tomorrow for several reasons. The groundbreaking for the new stadium is hisoric and a memory that you will cherish. Do this for yourselves. Secondly, do it for the players. These seniors have weathered perhaps the roughest four/five years in the history of the program. These are the guys that didn't quit. They gave it their all and deserve our thanks. Lastly, make this a tribute to our servicemen...especially the Army, which has endured the toughest part of the War on Terror. Also, to pay honor to those casualties at Fort Hood.

It is our last chance for a turnaround in my opinion. Even if we managed to beat Arkansas State but lose this one there will be very little momentum going into the offseason. Those that will return next season need encouragement and two wins could also enhance our recruiting efforts.

I know that I said that I will likely not be there next season and I have been disappointed and disgusted at this year's play. I'm not leaving the bandwagon; just taking a little sabbatical due to health, family health and a financial problem that should clear in the next year or two. The good Lord willing, I will do as much as I can to support our football program. I won't soft pedal my disdain for the current status of the program but I'm still hopeful that it all comes together tomorrow. Let the winning begin.

Edited by GrayEagleOne

Get there 2 hours early and line up for the Mean Green March though the Mean Green Village! Nothing would pump up the players more than to see a huge crowd waiting for them as the get off the bus for their walk to the locker room. Show the players you are behind them, show up and be loud! Everyone!

Edited by UNTnewbie