Men's Basketball Scheduling News

SUMG

1) The Wednesday Dec. 2 game with University of the Southwest is scheduled for a noon tip-off. It's some kind of tie-in with area schools....to where there are you going to be lots of local school kids there.

2) We're going to announce two home and home series in men's b-ball pretty soon (maybe this week). I don't know who they are.....but both are supposed to make us all very happy. I do that one of the two......is from one of the Big 6 conferences (and it's not the Big 12). That's all they would say....and some of this was alluded to on the b-ball practice blog the other day. It'll be interesting to see who it is.

A noon game on a Wednesday???? Wow, that's good news for attendance. I didn't think the current economy had everyone unemployed and/or retired so they can attend noon games on a week day!!!!! Interesting.....must be something up, right?

• 2 weeks later...

A noon game on a Wednesday???? Wow, that's good news for attendance. I didn't think the current economy had everyone unemployed and/or retired so they can attend noon games on a week day!!!!! Interesting.....must be something up, right?

I'm tired of your constant negativism (no not realism). GOOD THINGS are happening for weekday games!!!

2) We're going to announce two home and home series in men's b-ball pretty soon (maybe this week). I don't know who they are.....but both are supposed to make us all very happy. I do that one of the two......is from one of the Big 6 conferences (and it's not the Big 12). That's all they would say....and some of this was alluded to on the b-ball practice blog the other day. It'll be interesting to see who it is.

So.... Update, please. If you are done serving your time, that is.