I'll never forget the hate in Tasty's eyes after I made him watch that with me.

I worked on that opus actually. In the art department - listed as Set Construction in the credits. Kind of funny how big of a cult following it's gotten since 2003. The inital run was like 10 days in one theater and now it had midnight showings all over the place!

Waterworld.

Yeah, I said it. Yawn.

*Correction, I didn't read the entire title. So bad it's GOOD? Well, I respectfully remove my contribution. That makes two of them tonight. I'm putting myself on posting probation for the rest of the night. *

**F it, I may extend it for the week on charges of gross unfunniness.**

Edited by Eagle1855

The Norsemen (1978) with Lee Majors, Jack Elam, Fred Biletnikof and Deacon Jones.

Vikings and Indians fight each other and the acting is horrible. No other movie is even close. A high school class could do better. There was not one good acting job in the entire movie. Best drink a lot of beer when watching this one. I would hate to think I had actually paid to see it.... in fact they should pay you for your time to watch it. I watched it in disbelief on a very cold day as I did something else as well.....

________

#2.. The movie "Santa Fe Trail" (1940) with Errol Flynn, Ronald Reagan, Raymond Massey, Alan Hale (the Skipper) and Olivia DeHaviland.

The acting is not so bad for 1940 or even the story in general is pretty interesting.... but .. it is so historially inaccurate that that I am surprised they did not put George Washington in the Civil War. It was awful. One could learn a lot of false history by watching this one. Those who don't know history very well may think it is great... but those who do are disgusted by it all. I have no idea how they came up with that title... has almost nothing to do with the movie.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66
  • Upvote 1

The Norsemen (1978) with Lee Majors, Jack Elam, Fred Biletnikof and Deacon Jones.

Vikings and Indians fight each other and the acting is horrible. No other movie is even close. A high school class could do better. There was not one good acting job in the entire movie. Best drink a lot of beer when watching this one. I would hate to think I had actually paid to see it.... in fact they should pay you for your time to watch it. I watched it in disbelief on a very cold day as I did something else as well.....

________

#2.. The movie "Santa Fe Trail" (1940) with Errol Flynn, Ronald Reagan, Raymond Massey, Alan Hale (the Skipper) and Olivia DeHaviland.

The acting is not so bad for 1940 or even the story in general is pretty interesting.... but .. it is so historially inaccurate that that I am surprised they did not put George Washington in the Civil War. It was awful. One could learn a lot of false history by watching this one. Those who don't know history very well may think it is great... but those who do are disgusted by it all. I have no idea how they came up with that title... has almost nothing to do with the movie.

Well, if drinking beer before (and during) the movie is part of the criterion, then I nominate.......ATTACK OF THE KILLER TOMATOES!

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/killtomato/

Magnoilia. Worst movie EVER. Followed closely by that Scientology disaster with Travolta and Burn after Reading, which took a great cast and placed it in the first car on the train to nowhere.

...just one man's opinion.

Twas the point. Pure brilliance...it'll follow a similar course as the Big Lebowski...ignored in the theater, growing cult following after re-watchings.

Twas the point. Pure brilliance...it'll follow a similar course as the Big Lebowski...ignored in the theater, growing cult following after re-watchings.

The Big Lebowski is everything that Burn after Reading is not. Funny. Brilliant. Quoteable. Big Lebowski >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Burn After Reading

...but that's just my opinion.

Well, if drinking beer before (and during) the movie is part of the criterion, then I nominate.......ATTACK OF THE KILLER TOMATOES!

-- I agree with you that Attack of the Killer Tomatoes was awful but the at least that one was meant to be funny or stupid... The Norseman wasn't... but was. Tomatoes had no-name actors.. Norseman had several you have actually heard of and would recognize. The costumes were even worse... Plains Indians on East Coast and Viking helmets that were unbelievable.

IMDB ( Internet Movie DataBase) ratings: Tomatoes 4.2 .......... Norseman 3.3

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66
  • Upvote 1

"Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" doesn't qualify because it was intentionally made to be bad/funny. I also don't nominate "Manos", because it is so bad, it's painful, not funny.

I nominate From Hell It Came. "A wrongfully accused South Seas prince is executed, and returns as a walking tree stump." For years, the NY Times TV schedule's review was simply: "...and back it should go".

"Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" doesn't qualify because it was intentionally made to be bad/funny. I also don't nominate "Manos", because it is so bad, it's painful, not funny.

I nominate From Hell It Came. "A wrongfully accused South Seas prince is executed, and returns as a walking tree stump." For years, the NY Times TV schedule's review was simply: "...and back it should go".

It has a IMDB rating of 2.3 which is a lot worse... I suggest two winners here in two catagories..

From Hell It Came has actors no one has ever heard of.

The Norseman has a lot of name people and unbelievabley they actually appeared it it.

• Upvote 1