The Big Lebowski is everything that Burn after Reading is not. Funny. Brilliant. Quoteable. Big Lebowski >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Burn After Reading

...but that's just my opinion.

Please don't get me wrong...I'm certainly not putting BAR in the same class as Lebowski...that is rarified air. All I'm saying is that I think the two will follow a similar path...when Lebowski came out it was a bust and people were saying much the same thing they are about BAR.

I just think it is something that fans of the Coen's humor ought give a second or third watch.

"Road House"

"Black Dog"

"Pure Country"

If any of these three are on the television I cannot change the channel.

"You saw the Black Dawwwg didn't ya?"

"He's tryin to hijack the load!!"

Black Dog is a must see bad movie. Anything with Meatloaf and Randy Travis on screen chewing up scenery is almost too good to be true.

I ask you now, who could resist a movie called Vampire Hookers? This is a cheapie filmed in the Philippines, with John Carradine looking very chipper as a 300 year old vampire in his nice white suit. His roommates at the underground sepulture in which they live are three beautiful babes, all of them bloodsuckers. There is a hint of other sucking activity mentioned but it's quickly passed over. This seems to have mostly been made for laughs. One of the running gags is the vampires "familiar" or whatever you call the human guardian that takes care of them. He's a fat dude called Pavo and has some intense flatulence problems, not to mention he wants to be a vampire and puts in plastic teeth every once in a while, even practices flinching back from the sight of a cross, pretty weird stuff. There's a couple of decent smirks in this, like one sailor finding a "lady" at the urinal in the men's room, hmm. Other than that, this is pretty standard 70's horror schlock. Find this one, you'll LOVE IT! It goes even better with a Shiner six-pack.

I ask you now, who could resist a movie called Vampire Hookers? This is a cheapie filmed in the Philippines, with John Carradine looking very chipper as a 300 year old vampire in his nice white suit. His roommates at the underground sepulture in which they live are three beautiful babes, all of them bloodsuckers. There is a hint of other sucking activity mentioned but it's quickly passed over. This seems to have mostly been made for laughs. One of the running gags is the vampires "familiar" or whatever you call the human guardian that takes care of them. He's a fat dude called Pavo and has some intense flatulence problems, not to mention he wants to be a vampire and puts in plastic teeth every once in a while, even practices flinching back from the sight of a cross, pretty weird stuff. There's a couple of decent smirks in this, like one sailor finding a "lady" at the urinal in the men's room, hmm. Other than that, this is pretty standard 70's horror schlock. Find this one, you'll LOVE IT! It goes even better with a Shiner six-pack.

On the same lines -- I'm preparing to spend quality time with a movie called "Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter."

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm predicting big things.

• Downvote 1