Favorite Inexpensive Beer?

at the racetrack by 35 south of campus, near the awkward fork in the highway, we found Milwackie Beast Light for 3.99 a 12 pack. OOur fridge was overflowing with the light beast and since then I have not been able to touch the stuff. But for a college kid it was like finding gold.

That and Bud Ice 40's. Those are good too. And at the beer barn you can get a case of 12 for around $20. Not a bad deal if you ask me. Then you get to play Edward 40 hands, which I don't recommend.

Why was this moved to "The Nest?" Nothing says college football like a cheap beer discussion.

Anyone remember the white cans with BEER written in black? Or how about Black Label. Both could be had in college for around $2 a six-pack. Problem was they both sucked whether ice cold, warm, hot, with lime, with lemon and even with salt on the lip of the can. They were so bad that they weren't even drinkable if you were already drunk.

Why was this moved to "The Nest?" Nothing says college football like a cheap beer discussion.

Anyone remember the white cans with BEER written in black? Or how about Black Label. Both could be had in college for around $2 a six-pack. Problem was they both sucked whether ice cold, warm, hot, with lime, with lemon and even with salt on the lip of the can. They were so bad that they weren't even drinkable if you were already drunk.

Black Label was a "great" beer. When "great" means cheap an potent. Before I was of drinking age I used to "purchase" a sixer of BL for less than $5 and that was with a $2 tip for the guy who bought it. This was back when beer wasn't a drink as much a neccesity of life. Damn BL brings back memories!!!

This is going to sound crazy, but at the Kroger off of University they used to sell a 30 pack of beer called Caguama. It was excellent and more important was around $14 a dirty thirty. Now this was 3 years ago so I'm not sure if that is still the case but it made my last 2 years of beer pong contests a lot more pleasant.

This is going to sound crazy, but at the Kroger off of University they used to sell a 30 pack of beer called Caguama. It was excellent and more important was around $14 a dirty thirty. Now this was 3 years ago so I'm not sure if that is still the case but it made my last 2 years of beer pong contests a lot more pleasant.

caguama.gif