oh hell, you can read this board and discover why in about 5 minutes. Maybe the dick jokes, political whining, thread jacks, total lack of knowledge on every conceived subject, etc might have something to do with it.

I can add to that list. The pictures that are constantly being posted, the comments that follow, and the response that "women don't know anything about sports" whenever an HSO is propsed by a female. No more complaining about the sausage-fest on the board people.

---Many also hate free speech and the right to disagree (with them).

PS: Financially they aren't really conservative. GWB doubled the national debt and RR tripled it. GW-I did much better and they refused to support his re-election...voted for Perot. BC increased it by a mere 1.8% per year...yet he is labeled a free-spender (by them). You won't hear that on Fox...LOL (as many goofy emails say in reverse). PS: Go check the facts and don't just believe the propoganda you hear... informed people will do that.

I give "the conservative administration" credit for only three mistakes (really BIG ones) .

1. Iraq War that had no WMD.

2. A wrecked economy

3. Doubling the national debt.

Wow talk about focusing on one tiny piece of the whole picture.

1. We would have been in Iraq no matter who was president, Clinton set the policy of Regime change for Iraq in 1998. Not to mention the biggest reason we went in was because Iraq was not allowing in UN inspectors and we did not know what he was doing, at a time when the whole country and congress was freaked out. I notice how you ignore that. Talk about tunnel vision.

I know these don't count for you but I bet they would have if it was Gore.

Secret U.S. mission hauls uranium from Iraq

Iraqi Chemical Stash Uncovered

2. I would say that the Ethanol program and oil speculators are by far the leading reason for the current state the economy is in. Unfortunately both parities are to blame for this. But the ethanol program really needs to be ended.

3. Well thank God we did not have Gore or Kerry for this time period or the debt would have quintupled, between 9/11 and the hurricanes it would have been a spending spree that could only match what Obama is trying to pull off.

1. over half of the $3.6 Trillion will NOT be covered by tax revenues. Let me think....hummm.....looks like we will have to (A) print more money (you do understand that concept) or ( borrow more money from our #1 lender......China.

2. you speak of prez bush's budget.....???? prez bo's budget is 4-TIMES (four times) larger than bush's biggest budget.

3. bo wants to cap trade.

4. bo wants to deal with global warming....even though most scientists agree that the earth has cyclical warming and cooling cycles.

5. FREE health care.....including....."anyone" who can walk, swim or fly, unannounced, into our fair land. some people call these people illegals.

6. more money down that crap hole we call education.

7. more to the banks, car companies and anyone else who needs more after the first go around.....and.....believe me there will be more $$ to bail out the same companies.

se, i really do not care what you believe or how adement you believe it....at least you believe in something instead of being lukewarm like most people. personally, i believe in just the opposite. this does not make us right or wrong....just opinionated. like i said in an earlier post we, the people, are nothing more than pawns in a giant chess game.

“Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime … He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation … And now he is miscalculating America’s response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction … So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real…”

- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

“I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force — if necessary — to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security.”

- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

“One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line.”

- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

“If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction program.”

- President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

“We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction.”

- Madeline Albright, Feb 1, 1998

“He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983.”

- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

“Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process.”

- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

“Hussein has … chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies.”

- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

“We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country.”

- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

“Iraq’s search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power.”

“We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction.”

- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

“In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members … It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons.”

- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime … He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation … And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction … So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real…"

- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."

- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

"We have known for many years (REPEAT: we have known for many years) that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."

- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

Oh how soon they forget

Oh how soon they forget

Odd that you quote Gore.... since you are always discrediting him.

The S.Berger state was true... In the Iran war which Reagan supported aagainst Iran but none of those had occured in the past ten years. ... some was used occured after the Gulf War against Kurds. Never had Iraq used them in a terroist act..

Ted Kennedy statement ... true ... but seeking nuclear weapons is not having them. Isreal bombed a Nuke program duing the early 80's ...about 20 years earlier.. They had done nothing since about nukes. He had not used chemical weapons against us in Gulf War.

Kerry was correct-- the "threat" was real.... but nothing had been done to any European or to America. A lot others are threats also, North Korea, Iran, etc. The USSR and China have been threats to us as well. You can't attack on the basis of being a threat.

Clinton enforced the no fly zone and monitored the possiblibily of a Irq weapons program... He is not saying they had any.

Most of Congress just asumed the Bush administration statements were accurate, and voted to support him... even the resolution passed was not about absolute invasion just to support his decision. . After the vote, Hans Blix (German Inspector) requested more time to complete inspections (had found nothing) and the German government stated the sourse Bush was using was not credible. Just because you want it to be justified doesn' mean it is.

Saddam was a very evil person... but at least Iraq was stable and not an rabid Islamic State such as exists in Iran. In fact if you look at who Saddam had been killing... it was the Islamic terrorist that we too feared.... He feared they would try to do in Iran what they had done in Iran. We had other more serious problems to deal with other than Saddam..

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Members of Congress get their own security briefings straight from the CIA and NSA.

All the while the administration was pushing and pulling and turning over rocks again and again to try and put together bad intelligence that Congress saw. Cheney and Rumsfeld didn't trust the CIA because they blamed them for letting 9/11 happen.

All the while the administration was pushing and pulling and turning over rocks again and again to try and put together bad intelligence that Congress saw. Cheney and Rumsfeld didn't trust the CIA because they blamed them for letting 9/11 happen.

Really I mean come on really? You think the democrats in congress would just buy what bush was selling? Really those poor innocent minded liberal congressmen were just too lazy to read anything themselves or even ask their staff to look into it. They were hoodwinked by that silver tongued devil George Bush. Really ?

Is it really what you are saying?

How silly!

Edited by KingDL1

Really I mean come on really? You think the democrats in congress would just buy what bush was selling? Really those poor innocent minded liberal congressmen were just too lazy to read anything themselves or even ask their staff to look into it. They were hoodwinked by that silver tongued devil George Bush. Really ?

How silly!

From 9/11/01 until about 2005, Democrats in Congress were pretty spineless. In order to not appear weak on defense they would rubber stamp numerous defense bills like the Iraq War Resolution & the Patriot Act.

If you don't believe that Bushco was playing with the evidence to go to war then it really doesn't take a lot of digging. I mean Rumsfeld wrote "let's try to blame Saddam too" the day of September 11th. Going to war with Iraq was always in their plans, they just needed an excuse to do it.

How silly!

Really? Really?

10139_512x288_manicured__Ab2ysA9gfEOQavb