Western Kentucky (3/9/09)

CMJ

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i blame part of this loss on the hot 3 point shooting in the first half, i believe that took them away from trying anything inside and getting some easier buckets/free throws.

good season regardless. that's 3 20 win seasons in a row. now lets capitalize by pulling in some good talent from the high school level.

Lots of Good things to look forward to with this team next year. We really need to get over those early season losses to UTA and other teams we should be beating. Really need to focus on starting to get in based on our resume and stop letting our NCAA tourney fate be decided by a few points in the tourney.

Great game. Great season. I'm sure our guys will come back next year with some big expectations and big appetites.

This team definently exceded my expectations this season...a small side of sweet to take with this bitter feeling. Hell of a game tonight...we just got away from what was working in the first half for too long to start the second, then A.J. knocked down two more big shots against us...he's going to give me nightmares tonight.

I'm also Adam could finish that game the way he did...14 points in 5 minutes is sick...I wish we could've gotten to see more of him in his two years here but hopefully he left everyone with great memories...and I hope he has no regrets about just being a role player here when I think he could've been a star...classy kid and he'll find a nice check somewhere overseas.

What has happen to Tramiel, supposedly NT best player who played a whole seven minutes tonight? After only 20 minutes in the Muts game, I figured he must be injured. But he really got the attention of a hot JJ in the huddle, after being jerked after only a couple of minutes played. If the other bigs hadn't got into foul trouble, he probably wouldn't have got those seven minutes. He could have been the difference in this game if he played even an average game. A heck of a time for I assume a physical meltdown of arguably NT's most consistent player. WKU won this game under the basket.

Edited by GrandGreen

What has happen to Tramiel, supposedly NT best player who played a whole seven minutes tonight? After only 20 minutes in the Muts game, I figured he must be injured. But he really got the attention of a hot JJ in the huddle, after being jerked after only a couple of minutes played. If the other bigs hadn't got into foul trouble, he probably wouldn't have got those seven minutes. He could have been the difference in this game if he played even an average game. A heck of a time for I assume a physical meltdown of arguably NT's most consistent player. WKU won this game under the basket.

Yeah, the lack of minutes for both Tramiel and McCoy are my only gripes. McCoy missed a couple of shots in the first half, but I thought that he should have been given the chance to light it up a bit more in the second. Still not going to complain too much because the guys tried hard and it just didn't work out. Nice year. This team has, and will have a lot of talent next year. We should have more help under the bucket next season. I'm hoping that it all finally meshes together a little bit better right off the bat next year. Great effort guys!

I think the official site story said Tramiel rolled his ankle early in the game. He was a steady player for us all year, glad we get him back.