Western Kentucky (3/9/09)

CMJ

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why was my Fox & Hound thread deleted???

Probably because the admn's see the pourhouse as a UNT supporter , but they won't even be showing the game tommorrow.So it's against the rules for UNT fans to want to get 2gether and cheer on their team at a place who will be showing the game at another establishment that is 20 miles away. C'mon people , I've given pohouse well over a $1,000 worth a business since it opened a thread about going to Fox N Hound will not hurt anyone.

'

Edited by NT03

Probably because the admn's see the pourhouse as a UNT supporter , but they won't even be showing the game tommorrow.So it's against the rules for UNT fans to want to get 2gether and cheer on their team at a place who will be showing the game at another establishment that is 20 miles away. C'mon people , I've given pohouse well over a $1,000 worth a business since it opened a thread about going to Fox N Hound will not hurt anyone.

'

Well said and put.....

'

I really hope that not the case

I really hope that not the case

I think it is. I promise that if we win vs WKU I'll get as many people as I can to pack the media room for the championship game @ the PoHouse, because that game is on ESPN2 i believe and it should be showing there on the big screen.

I think it is. I promise that if we win vs WKU I'll get as many people as I can to pack the media room for the championship game @ the PoHouse, because that game is on ESPN2 i believe and it should be showing there on the big screen.

I am pretty sure Nick would not want it that way. I'll look into it and thanks for the support

Can someone give me the Hilltopper blog site. I would be interested to see some of their comments.

Thanks

I am pretty sure Nick would not want it that way. I'll look into it and thanks for the support

I hate to look ahead , but let's say we make it to the conference finals on tuesday @ 9. The mavericks play tuesday night at Phoenix so tip off would be about the sametime. You think it would cause a problem if the MEAN GREEN game took priority over the MAVS on the big screen ??

Edited by NT03

What do you mean? Pourhouse won't put the championship game on the big screen if UNT is playing?

No , he was responding to the 1st part of my post #15. Nick , the owner, wouldn't want us not going to go to Fox N Hound to be able to watch the MEAN GREEN.

Well, we're still NOT going to Fox and Hound tomorrow.

We're still NOT going to be in the billiard room (or, if it is NOT crowded we will NOT be in the main room).

We're still NOT going to be there by 6:30 tomorrow.

And we're still NOT going to enjoy the game and enjoy a Hilltopper ass-kicking.

:ph34r: